Chapter 2

Two faces are in shock, one in reflecting insanity, one was blank. That's right! Tom Riddle and Bellatrix Lestrange are in shock! There just apparated two- no, one stranger and an old enemy into their wards. Wards that were supposed to be so strong that anyone entering without permission of the Dark Lord himself would face death. And yet, these two people just popped out of nowhere into their surprisingly warm and comfy home. 'AVADA KEDAVRA!' 'HADRIAN NOOO!' Silvy (Jack) tried to jump in front of Hadrian before it was too late. But the killing curse had been shot. The flash of green light hit it's target and everything became Black (hehehe).... Well at least for a certain rat! 

Ok maybe I didn't entire tell you how it actually went right there, so let me elaborate. Death was too late to safe the rat so he could torture him later, but Jack was just in time to safe Hadrian. Although Hadrian can't die, he'd rather not have his fresh black rose attacked in any way. Other green lights flashed but Death, as the black soul he was had just absorbed it all. "So beautiful, it's the same color as my dark angel's eyes!" 

Voldemort's jaw dropped to the ground. How was this possible? He had just captured the ginger blood traitor because she claimed to be 'the boy who lived's ' girlfriend. After all the effort he put in and all the trouble he had to go through, to capture her and try to find a way, any way to get the saviors attention to give his life for the girl's. He turned out to be gay and just came to him willingly?! Of course he wasn't going to actually kill the boy, just kill the people he was with as he assumed that they'd be brainwashing him too. The dark lord did not know how much propaganda the small teenager had gone through. And he didn't know how much Dumbledore had made him see the bad guy after years of hiding. But he was starting to find out from Bellatrix after saving her from Azkaban. They had locked her up just because she was his wife. Yes, now after all those years in there with him trying to break her out multiple times, she had gone slightly mad. She had never killed anyone- yet. Dumbledore had gone too far with his hate to creatures. Even going as far as torturing the Neville's as their creature inheritance was about to break out. Torturing them so bad that their memories and magical cores were tainted and they did not remember reality the way it was. Causing Neville to have to be raised with his grandmother. A woman who didn't even know creature blood ran in the family, and in Dumbledore's clutches. So for Harry just to come on his own was really a surprise to him. There was no way Dumbledore was such a fool he'd tell his 'savior' what was actually going on right? Even more so, while he didn't really expect the boy to die as he already survived once but he should at least be exhausted or show some symptoms that he just got attacked, right?! Why was he standing there as if he had just blown some air at him?!

"Good day Thomas Marvolo Riddle, or should I say 'I am Lord Voldemort?'" This time Bellatrix's mouth hit the ground. How did he-. "Don't even try to kill us... it won't work you see, as I am the one deciding whether someone dies or not. And I don't think I'll let my sweet little mate here die today, nor anywhere in the near future or beyond that, so wands down before I change my mind and rip your throat out."

 Tom regained his posture, nodding slowly while putting his arm back on the throne he's sitting on, mentioning Bella to do the same. After a small moment of hesitation the Black sat back in her seat and huffed a bit annoyed. She wasn't allowed to touch or hurt the blood traitor even a little bit because the lord wanted to do it as Potter arrived so he could be tortured by seeing her becoming so weak, so weak he could slip into his mind and find out where the old man had started to brainwash him and where the love potions came into play. Genuinely hoping it was not too late to safe this young man. And now she wasn't even allowed to hold her wand up against a scary Potter and some grey weirdo?! Life sure ain't fair, was all she could think.

"What is it you want stranger?" Death pointed at the chair in front of him. The confused lord just nodded in approval. He had just barged in like he owned all of them, yet still politely asked if he could sit down. Jack slowly but elegantly slid into it and with an iron grip placed Hadrian on his lap before softly letting his mate take a better posture on it and slipping his arms protectively around him again.