Personally I ain't care all that much. Keem was my guy. I was always gon be on his side. I just wish Dream would find herself a man. Keem ain't a man yet, obviously.

"I got it figured out Kenya."

Here she go again. Super Yas to the rescue head ass.

"Figured out how?" I squinted.

"I just do, you gon cover for me to the boys?"

Hell nah. But I nodded.

"Say you promise." she crossed her arms over her chest. It was her turn to see through me.

"On my momma." I swore. My momma was a bitch. I lost all respect for her.

"Girl, I said say you promise." she knew better.

"Yasmin, we not kids." I rolled my eyes, tryna get out of it.

"Say you promise." she insisted.

"Damn sis fine, I promise."

"Thank you." she smiled to herself before getting up.

I followed behind her as we made our way out the room. I crossed my hands over my chest. I wanted to tell on her ass so bad. But at the same time I promised. I know it seem childish but here in Serrano's, promises all we got. And I kept mine.

Lonzo took his eyes off the game for one second to look up, "Babe what's wrong?"

Yasmin looked at me with pleading eyes. I bit my tongue. "Nun, I'm just tired."

He looked away from the game again with a questionable look.

"Got your ass!" Melo took the opportunity to beat him whatever shooting game they was playing.

Lonzo ain't care he was focused on me, "Nah, what happened?"

"Yeah, you must be real tired." Yasmin spoke. I narrowed my eyes as her as she watched me pleasing eyes.

"Yup." I nodded before moving to take a seat beside Lonzo. He wrapped his arm around me as I did. I grabbed Zoey from the floor, pulling her into my lap.

Isaiah and Saint were on the floor next to a sleeping Deuce, Lonzo's rottweiler. They liked him to my surprise, even Saint crybaby ass. Gelo sat on the floor with them.

"Baby, I'm leaving." Yasmin spoke, causing Melo to look away from the game immediately.

"Leaving to where?" he questioned her.

"To the store."

"Store for what?"

She swallowed, thinking of an answer. She looked mad guilty. "Tampons and stuff."

Gelo looked bout ready to barf, his childish self. I almost laughed.

"Ight lemme just put my shoes on." Melo told her standing up.

"No!" Everyone was shocked as Yasmin basically yelled. Even Zoey stopped her babbling to look. "I mean it's just awkward, you know."

"Baby.... I been in you before." Melo held his hands out in confusion.

"In front of the kids bro?" Gelo held a disgusted expression as he looked to Melo.

"Shut up bro." Melo ain't even take his eyes of Yasmin as he spoke.

"I'll be back, I love you." Yasmin had to jump a lil to
place a kiss on Melo cheek. He sighed, sitting back down as she made her way out the house.

Dear God, please don't let this be that last fucking time I see my crazy ass best friend breathing.

Chino Hills Hoodratजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें