Full Speed

A/N: Hey, this chapter is brought to you by me finishing my metalwork assignment and WEEKEND! WHOOOOOOOO!

[Insert name here]: Talking
[Insert name here]: *Whispering*
[Insert name here]: Thinking
[Insert name here]: Telepathy
[Insert name here]: Powerful/Angry/Loud voice/YELLING
[Insert name here]: Loving
???: Author (A/N: That me)
???: Unknown character.
*Action*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Goodwtich's POV

I was on patrol and stumbled across a certain general

Glynda: Trouble sleeping?

Ironwood: *Looking back, gripping his shoulder with the other hand.* Arm was acting up.

Glynda: Of course, so logically, you got out of bed, dressed yourself completely and decided to gaze menacingly out into the distance. 

I walked to his side, wearing a concerned face.

Glynda: What's wrong?

Ironwood: I've trusted him for years. We both have. I just... I can't help but feel like he's keeping us in the dark.

Glynda: Don't be ridiculous! You know very well that we are not the ones in the dark.

Ironwood laughed.

Ironwood: That makes it worse! I refuse to believe that a man that I've trusted for so long would act so... passively.

I put a hand on his shoulder

Glynda: You're a good person, James. You've always done what you think is best for the people, even against strong protest. It's admirable. But it's high time you stopped talking about trust and started showing it.

I dropped my hand and we stare into the distance together. I prepared to finish what I was saying but another voice cut in.

Y/N: Ozpin has his reasons for hiding things from the public.

I turned to see Y/N walking up.

Glynda: Y/N? Weren't you at Mountain Glenn?

Y/N: Teleportation semblance, remember?

Glynda: Right.

He reached us and looked at Vale while standing with us.

Y/N: Believe it or not I'm older than Ozpin and I've seen much more than he has but he's seen much more than you.

Ironwood: Huh?

Y/N: As I said, believe it or not, I don't care but I'll tell you what, betrayal hurts...

I turned to him and found that he was gone.

Glynda: What did he mean?

Y/N's POV

I sat there with Ruby still on my lap and stared at the stars. when I heard a conversation-starting and listened in.

Yang: Blake, are you awake?

Blake: Yeah.

Yang: Why do you think he asked us about being a Huntress? Like, what was he trying to say?

Blake: Maybe he was just curious.

Yang: You think?

Blake: No.