25: New Feelings

Whack! The sound resonated off the wall as his hand came down right on her bare ass. "You are mad." Jenna said between a moan and slight pain. His slap stung briefly before she felt something else happen. There was a tingly sensation in her center that she was not only afraid of but surprised. His hand did a circular motion on her cheek that he had just spanked before she felt another sting. Was she turned on? Whack!

"Cade..." Jenna moaned and braced herself for another smack. "What did I do?" She asked him and he pulled her thong down her legs to let it pool at the bottom of her feet. He had her turned so that he could see the slight red tinge to her olive bottom. Jenna could almost see his handprint. He knelt down in front of her as he slid a finger inside of her and she bit on a moan as he looked up at her. His eyes held nothing as he watched her before moving to suck on her little nub and inserting another finger inside of her. She moaned his name, seeing him from the reflection of the mirror as he went down on her.

He was using his tongue to flick at her clit, rubbing his fingers in a "come here" motion inside of her. Her moans resonated across the wall as she was getting close. "I'm going to-" She breathed when he suddenly stopped, removing his hands from inside of her.

Jenna's eyes shot open and she stared at him. "Oh my god. Why did you stop?" She asked him, her breathing heavy as her body ached. He smirked at her and she for once really wanted to hurt him. He played with the slick heat of her lips as he watched her again, moving forward as he put his tongue to flick at her clit once more. Jenna's eyes could have rolled back into her skull as he knew what she liked and he was now using it against her. When she was close, he stopped and she thrashed against him. "I am going to slowly fucking kill you." She told him and he laughed. The bastard had the audacity to laugh.

The third time that he teased her had her legs shaking as he stopped pre-climax. Never in her life had Jenna wanted to beg for him to help her than make her come. He was teasing her, torturing her and she was so frustrated with him. "Can you just tell me what I did wrong?" She asked as he stood up in front of her. He moved to kiss her again and he did it quick this time.

Cade moved to remove his clothing as he slid his briefs down his feet and she watched him as he moved closer to her. "Oh god, yes." She said as he positioned himself between her legs. "Put your legs together." He prompted her to and she did as he asked hoping he would make it quick. The ache between her thighs grew higher to her pelvis and she needed to come so bad. He position himself between her closed thighs as he used them to pump himself. He was rubbing his hard cock in between her thighs, sliding his hard erection right past her aching entrance. "Oh for the love of- I swear I'm going to kill you." Jenna breathed, feeling her moisture coating him as he moved between her. She tried to move from him but he had a good grip on her hips.

"Whatever it is that I have done to you, I'm sorry. Please put it in me. I beg you. You're driving me fucking nuts." She cried to him and he laughed. The sadist fucking laughed. She thought in her head but right now she could care less. She needed him inside of her.

When she was thinking if it was possible for women to get an equivalent of blue balls, she didn't think as she felt the head of him prod her entrance before sliding inside. Jenna moaned as he grabbed on the back of her thighs, lifting her as he position her on top of him. She wrapped her legs around his waist as he went in deeper and moved under her. They had both groaned in unison as he bounced her on his cock. Jenna couldn't do anything as he had her cuffed to the rod and all she could do was hope that he had a good grip on her.

They both didn't say anything, the only sound was of their mixed moans of pleasure as he continued to thrust into her. "Cade, removed the cuff please." She said as he undid whatever bounded her to the shower rod but her wrists were still cuffed. Jenna didn't care as she put her arms on his shoulders. The position he had her in was rubbing her clit and she came just as quick, her cry muffled by his hot neck. He groaned and let her legs fall to the ground before he said, "Put your mouth on it."

Jenna was too enthralled by her orgasm that she just had, that she knelt in front of him to take his cock into her mouth. She sucked on him, her tongue lapping at his shaft and he guided her head to deep throat him. Jenna couldn't breathe as she tapped at his thigh and he let her go.

He did it again, as tears filled her eyes and she kept sucking until all she could do was suck on the head of his cock while pumping him. He groaned against her as he started to move his hips. "Fuck." He said before she felt a quick squirt moving her head and feeling something hit her face. His body was jerking as Jenna opened an eye and wiped at her face. It was a milky white as she glared at Cade. The bastard came on her. He came on her face. She breathed heavily and her throat held a lump as tears threatened her.

His chest rose and fell and he was breathing hard as he looked down to her face and had his hand on her jaw. "Oh shit, I'm sorry." He said between breaths but Jenna moved up. Eyeing herself in the mirror, she looked like a mess as sure enough, there was semen on her face and mascara leaving a trail down her face. She looked like a cheap whore and she felt like one. Tears threatened her once again as she turned to him and said, "Undo these." Holding her wrists out for him.

Cade undid them and said," I'll wipe you." But Jenna held a hand up to him and told him, "Get out." He watched her and there was a look on his face as he was about to say something but he left the room. Jenna looked at herself in the mirror once again and she couldn't explain the feeling in her chest as she turned the water on for the shower. She felt used, angry, but most of all hurt. Tears fell down her face as she wiped the thick mess on her face and couldn't help it when a sob choked from between her lips.

There was a knock on the door and it opened as Cade entered the restroom. Jenna moved her face from him realizing she never locked the door but he grabbed a hold of her arm as he pulled her into him. "I'm really sorry." He whispered to her, hugging her as she breathed in. "You are an asshole." She said in between a sob and he nodded. "I should have warned you." He said and she wasn't sure what he was referring to.

"I'm not one of your flings or playthings. I'm your partner. If you were angry, you could have told me instead of treating me like I'm some used rag doll or someone you could throw away." She said and he held her as he moved to sit on the edge of the tub. "I know- I know. I'm sorry. I was just angry. I was scared to say something that I either didn't mean or didn't know." He said as he pushed her hair behind her ear. He was still naked and she was naked from the waist down.

Jenna sniffed as she glared at him. "I think I deserve some communication before you decide to shut down on me." She told him and he nodded to her as he placed a kiss on her forehead. His chest was tight as he watched her. He had never seen Jenna so vulnerable before and it freaked him out that he was the one that caused it. "I was just scared." He told her and she watched him with those eyes that he was starting to become accustomed to waking up to.

"Scared of what?" She asked him. He blew out a deep breath as he said, "I was angry not at you but at myself. I felt the need to dirty you because you are so pure. You're innocent while I'm a bad guy." He told her and Jenna was slightly confused. "You're not bad." She said and he shook his head.

"The reason that you have gotten hurt is because of me, I used you to get to the position i'm at just so that I can infiltrate the Giovanni's. And I got angry at you just because Anna was right. " he paused and Jenna was searching his face for answers that she couldn't see. "What do you mean she was right?" She asked him and he put his forehead to hers as he closed his eyes.

"I'm in love with you Jenna."