23: Communication

Jenna watched Cade in awe as he moved to remove his pants and she motioned for him to remove his shirt as well, loving the way his biceps and stomach moved with the notion. They were both seated at the headboard of the bed with the video playing in the background and the female moaning all too loudly.

She wrapped her hand around his shaft and she could see his muscles contract in his abdomen as she felt his warm velvet member harden slightly in her palm. Jenna looked at the video that played and they had gone from the man fingering her to him performing oral sex on the girl. Glancing at him once more, she felt the head of his cock produce a clear liquid as she pumped her fist up and down and she then used her finger to rub the head in a circular motion.

He cursed silently when she did that and she reveled in the way his deep groan reverberated in the way his adam's apple bobbed and that had Jenna feeling a sense of courage come up from her as she moved down on the bed. With his heavy lidded questioning eyes, she closed her mouth over the head of his cock and tasted the saltiness of the liquid. "Fuck." He muttered softly and she decided to take more of him into her mouth. He breathed her name almost like a prayer and she wanted all of him.

Jenna shifted herself as her head was in his lap as she was moving her lips over him while bobbing her head up and down, briefly choking on his shaft. She felt Cade caress her lower back and play with the hem of her shirt and she moved to take it off. The way his eyes watched her movement as she removed her shirt and bra drove her wild. "The pants too." he choked between groan as she slowly stripped from the waist down and got back into position.

He was making the deepest sounds of pleasure as she continued to envelope him almost whole. Jenna had to move her head away, for she was ready to bite down when she felt his fingers make their way to where she wanted him the most. A moan escaped her lips when his fingers prodded her opening and she could feel his digits gliding over her moisture.

The video in the background was forgotten as she used her tongue and lips to suck the head of his cock at the same time she used her fists to pump him. "I'm going to fucking- you need to stop now." He said between clenched teeth. Jenna moved back as he brought her up and had her straddle him. She did what she felt was right and climbed onto his lap and right when she was about to lower herself onto him she said, "Wait, condo-" Before she could finish, he grabbed hold of her waist and brought her down on him. They both moaned in unison as he impaled her, her warm center closing in on him. "I'm sorry. Just let me do this." He said and as soon as she felt that she was ready to, she moved her hips over him enjoying the feeling of him deep inside of her.

His hands grabbed a hold of her cheeks as he also used the leverage to bounce her on his aching cock. "God Jenna." he breathed her name once more. In the position that they were in, he brought her face down to place an almost gentle yet rushed kiss on her lips as she rode him with a fury.

They both looked at each other as if they were clawing to both find answers and their own release within one another.

***

"What do your tattoos mean?" Jenna asked Cade as they were entangled within the sheets and each other." Cade pushed his glasses up the bridge of his nose as he glanced at his right arm, the ink there apparent and full of stories. "These are things that I just have an affinity for, that I just so happen to keep adding to." He said turning his forearm back and forth to think about the years that he kept adding to his arm until it became the sleeve that it was. "What about the one on your chest?" She asked fingering the outline of the wings that were half done and made with an architectural look of lines.

Cade was silent for moments and she thought that he wasn't going to answer when he said, "They're for my mom. She liked to build and she was always improvising to get us out of tough situations. You would have liked her." He said, his tone filled with a sadness Jenna would not understand.

"They never found the person who killed her?" She asked him knowing that she was on the borderline of him shutting down on her completely. "They did actually, but the driver behind the wheel killed himself when he was being arraigned for questioning. Before you ask, he was not on drugs, not drunk, nor was he even remotely tired for the most part. How is it possible to do a hit and run in broad daylight when no one else was around and specifically kill the only person on the road, walking?" He said.

She knew that it didn't make sense that it happened the way it had but she couldn't jump to his conclusion that the Giovannis were somehow involved. "Why do you think it had to do with them?" She asked knowing that he knew who she was referring to. "Who else would want her out of the picture?" he stated.

It was true that his mom being out of the picture by a member of the Giovanni family, but what would they gain? Cade was not interested in their family and he was over eighteen when it had happened. There was no reason to kill his mother but she couldn't say that when his wound was reopened. "That's why I decided to let it go. It is not worth your safety. Especially when you're here with me now." He said, lacing their fingers together. "That's why I want you to come with me to California." He said and Jenna moved from him.

"I think its a change of pace and that you would like it."

***
Jenna accompanied Cade to Northern California so that he could teach a class on something she already forgot. She was happy to be here with him and he was right about the change of pace. Instead of the weeklong trip he was taking, he extended it to ten days so the rest of the trip they could sightsee. When he left to teach, she was alone in their hotel waiting for him and looking up places they could visit, Napa being one of them of course. She was sitting in their room with a detail, one outside the door, another in the lobby and then one guard standing in the room with her. He was standing by the door and Jenna had already begun to ignore him as she opened his laptop to look up things to do.

Later that evening when Cade returned back, he looked so worn out as he climbed onto the bed, dismissing the guard who left the room. Jenna sat right beside him as she toyed with his button up and dark jeans. "You're not the suit and tie type of guy are you?" She asked him rubbing his back lightly. He groaned as he moved his face away from the pillow and smiled at her. "If I have to sure, but I prefer not to." He said making a relaxed face. "Do you want me to run you a bath and call room service?" She asked him and he nodded his head not saying anything.

"How was the class?" She asked as she moved away to grab the hotel menu, passing it over to him. "Good, just a lot of information and its really dry." He said knowing himself what it was like to be in a training when some of it had more to do with on-the-job training. "Did you sign up for school?" He asked her as he saw the open laptop and Jenna nodded. "Yes, I chose my classes and luckily I have to show up to campus once a week, the rest is online." She said as she moved to turn on the water to run a bath for him. "That's good, we're having a female guard with you who would be attending classes with you." He said and Jenna glared at him. "What?"

"It was that or no school. Especially with what happened not too long ago." he said seeing the scars on her almost perfect flesh. She had an impressive scar from the bullet wound, the scratch from a sharp needle. Cade moved up from bed as he walked into the restroom to find her standing over the massive tub. He moved behind her to lift the back of her shirt over her back and stomach as she raised her arms for him to take it off. She stood in her bra, then panties as he removed that right after, watching her with his brown eyes.

"You're so beautiful." He whispered as he took a seat on the edge of the tub bringing her down with him, getting her to sit on his lap as he massaged her breasts over the padding of her bralette. Jenna felt her nipples immediately harden as he moved her head with his palm, cupping her cheek to brush a kiss to his lips. "Cade...I need you naked." She whispered when he pushed the cups over her breasts up to her chest, pinching her tight nipples with his forefinger and thumbs.

He moved away from her to remove his clothing and she watched him as she moved her cups back into place. She loved the way that his muscles moved under his skin and she enjoyed the view when he bent slightly to remove his briefs, giving her a view of his delectable ass as it flexed under her sight. When he turned to face her, she looked over his body, her eyes trailing to where the hair from his navel led lower to his proud, impressive erection. Jenna sighed as she took in the sight and wondered how it was possible that he went from being her bad news neighbor to her bad news husband.