24: New Friends

Jenna watched in surprise as Cade came through the door and it wasn't even three o'clock. "Did they fire you already?" She asked him and he rolled his eyes at her. It was the third day of the training and they were supposed to be done in two days. "No, I asked the class what they really needed to know, taught them the new basics and answered any real questions that they had." He didn't feel the need to teach them things they already knew and felt it was more beneficial to answer their questions. At least then it might keep some of them awake.

"Let's go out to eat." He said as he looked for more casual clothes to change into and Jenna was already ready in a tank top and tight jeans. While the east coast was hot and humid, California was dry and hot and she was so not ready for the weather change.

"Is it cause I'm Italian?" She asked him as she looked at the restaurant they were going to be dining at. Cade laughed as he grabbed her hand. "Don't forget I'm half." He replied, leading her into the restaurant. He learned from some of the trainees that this place was new and really good and authentic. The owner was a first generation Italian American and he studied abroad to make the dishes that were served at this restaurant.

They were seated at an open table and the vibe around the place was very homey as it reminded Cade of the villa back in Italy. There was chatter left and right as the restaurant was filled with a mix of people from couples to families and their server was very friendly when she welcomed them in.

"Be right back." Jenna said as they gave them their drink order and she needed to use the restroom. She wasn't surprised to see one of the guards move up from another table as well and followed her. She suppose he wasn't planning on following her in would he? She did her business and when she exited the restroom and ran straight into a wall who had her reeling backwards. Hands grabbed her to steady her as she almost fell backwards. "I'm so sorry." She told him as she craned her head up to look into a pair of emotionless eyes. Was this a hitman ready to take her out?

"I wasn't looking, it's my sorry." He said and she could hear a thick accent in his voice. "Seriously, Manuel I can't fucking stand you sometimes." She heard a voice yell from what was the manager's office and she looked at the pretty brunette who exited. She had a leather jacket on with a mini skirt and bootie heels. She fixed her curls before she looked to Jenna and the giant. "Nikolai-" She paused as she caught sight of Jenna watching her. She seemed to be talking to the giant next to her who was holding her arm and back and her eyes narrowed on the two of them.

Nikolai straightened Jenna out and looked at the female as she narrowed her eyes at the two of them. "Well this is awkward." She said as she flipped her hair behind her shoulder, her heels clicking on the tiled floor. The door opened and a very good looking man with shoulder length hair walked out, his sleeves rolled up very very manly arms. "Seriously, you guys are getting on my nerves-" He said as he caught sight of everyone in the hall. It seem like the noise from the restaurant quieted as well.

Jenna looked from everyone and wondered if she was in the middle of some feud or if everyone might start shooting or something. With her track record, she was as good as dead. Her guard moved over and he was saying something into his mic as he looked at everyone. A moment later, Cade was at her side, pulling her behind him as he glared at Nikolai, "Is there something I can help you with?" He asked, his tone harsh.

There was a silence as everyone stared at each other. "Wait-wait!" Jenna said grabbing onto Cade's bicep. "Before we start having a shootout for I don't know why, lets not make this awkward." She said. He looked at her and she saw him give her a once over to make sure she was okay. He nodded over to the guard who moved his hand away from the holster that was in his jacket as he moved away. "Do you have distinguished guests tonight?" The brunette asked the handsome man who came out from the Manager's office.

"Not that I know of." He said eyeing the couple.

"Are you someone famous?" She asked the couple and Jenna watched her with a stern face as she thought about answering. "God no." She said looking over to the tall man who was standing quietly. Brunette moved forward as she walked up to the man. "I'm sorry, this is all so weird. I didn't mean to come off this way, especially to my brother's customers. Are you sure, cause I'm sure that guy has a gun." She said pointing in the direction of their guard.

Jenna laughed as she felt Cade's bicep flex. "Yeah, comes with the territory I guess. I'm sorry too, I just ran into this guy here and he caught me from falling on my ass." She explained and the tall guy gave them a nod as he didn't say anything more. "Excuse my sister and her husband, they were just leaving. I apologize sincerely. Please have a bottle of wine on the house tonight." Handsome said as he walked over to them.

They were all laughing over a bottle of wine from a local winery as Jenna took a bite of her chicken. Somehow, the couple ended up having dinner with them as they laughed. "You're kidding! You're the Anna Zol?" Jenna asked, incredulous as she looked over the brunette with a new look in her eyes, "And Anna Caro? Of Caro franchise?" She repeated and the brunette nodded.

"My maiden name was Anna Caro, but yes that's me." She said smiling looking over to the man who sat next to her as she leaned into him. He was emotionless but when he looked to his wife, there was a softness in them. Cade looked from Jenna to the pair as he was confused. "She's an heiress and a designer. I wore your dress on my wedding day." Jenna said, in love with the brunette she knew to now be Anna. Anna smiled as she looked to Cade. "Congratulations, that dress was a new one that came out earlier this year, so that must mean you're newly married?" She asked and Jenna nodded at her.

"I could see it by the way you look at each other." She said as she sipped on her wine. Jenna furrowed her brows at her as she glanced over to Cade. They weren't in love. Hell they didn't even like each other, they just had great sex. Mind blowing sex. "I think you're mistaking that look with keeping an eye on me. Dad's orders." Jenna said sarcastically.

Cade glared at her as Anna laughed. "If you say so."

They finished dinner and Anna invited them to go out once more when Cade was done with his training. They had agreed as they bid farewell for the night. On the drive back to the hotel, Cade was silent as he typed away on his phone. "They seemed nice and the place was delicious. Thanks for taking me." She said and he nodded

He continued typing away and she looked out the window to the passing lights as they rode away in silence to the hotel. It was eleven when they returned to the hotel and still Cade did not say anything to her as they both made their way up to the suite they were sharing. "Did I do something to make you angry?" She asked him as he moved to take off his contacts and replace them with glasses. "No." He said curtly and Jenna huffed as she moved into the restroom to brush her teeth. He was just sticking a toothbrush into his mouth when he moved passed her into the room.

Jenna rolled her eyes at him and continued on and watched as he entered the restroom again and they eyed each other in the mirror. There was something in his eyes and she could see the outline of a bulge in his pants. Her eyes widened when they made eye contact and she blushed from being caught staring at his reflection. "Can you put your hands up." He said and she narrowed her eyes at him as she slowly did.

She didn't react quick enough before he put handcuffs on her and her eyes widened. "What the hell Cade!" She said and he moved her arms to cuff her wrists to the shower rod. Jenna stood in front of him with wide eyes and her heart beat faster, her lips immediately dry. "Do you trust me?" He asked her and she wasn't sure if she wanted to answer. Nodding her head, she didn't say anything as he grabbed scissors and brought it close to her chest. "Cade..." She said, unsure of what was about to happen.

He cut the top of her tank top and put the scissors down before watching her, his brown eyes she couldn't read them. He didn't say anything as he tugged on the top of the tank before pulling it apart, the fabric ripping at the cut. Her eyes widened but she could say anything as he moved to kiss her ferociously. His tongue swept the seam of her lips as he swept his tongue inside of her mouth, their tongues sparring with each other as a moan escaped her lips. He pulled back, as he undid the button at the top of jeans, pulling them down her legs to have her standing in her thong, ripped tank top, and bra. She could see them in the reflection of the bathroom mirror and she would be lying if she said it did not turn her on even more.