18: Guidelines

Cade walked to the shared room that was farther away from everyone else's at the villa. He felt like shit and he knew that it was all due to him being an ass more to Jenna than he should have. He just lost his temper when she wanted to blame her father for her life when there was nothing wrong with her family. Sure, her family was not "normal," by any standards, but there was no way that she had room to complain.

He knocked on the door and there was no answer and tried the door knob. It was unlocked and he pushed open the door to enter into the dark room. He saw a light on the bed and noticed that it was Jenna in bed staring at her phone. "Hey." Cade said as she didn't bother looking up from the phone.

"I'm sorry. What happened earlier was uncalled for." He said as he strode over to her and plopped himself onto the bed, stomach first. He laid his head onto his arms that he folded over the sheets and looked at her. He saw her glance at him from the corner of her eye before she did a methodical roll looking back at the screen of her phone. "You're an ass." She said not looking at him as she kept swiping with her thumb.

"Yeah, you've told me that more often than not. Look, we're still on our honeymoon and I don't wanna fight. Truce for now?" He asked putting his right arm out towards her. She narrowed her eyes at him before putting her phone down to shake his hand. Once their hands touched, he grabbed hold of it and yanked on her. When she was jerked towards him, he grabbed the back of her head to pull her closer so that he could place a kiss on her lips.

When she pushed against him he let her go and she glared at him. "What was that?" Cade smiled at her as he moved up. "I hear make up sex is pretty great." He said as he moved towards her to straddle her under him. The light from her phone had turned off and they were both showered in darkness. He moved to turn on the lamp on the nightstand and saw that her eyes were wide and there was a flush in her cheeks, her lips parted slightly.

He pushed her hands over her head as he brought her wrists together to anchor them as he moved close to her ear. "I'd rather like you this way." He said as he kissed her lips and ravaged her as his anger dissipated into a hunger. She moaned against his mouth and he licked at her bottom lip. He pushed himself off her as she moved up to pull his shirt over his head and he quickly undid the buckle on his belt.

He wrapped the leather around her fingers and she could only stare at him in wide eyes as he smiled. "I won't hurt you." He said as he tightened the leather around her wrists and she nodded at him. He watched her as he moved down to lift her blouse up over her breasts and pushed her bra cups down to reveal her nipples as he took one into his mouth.

His tongue swirled around a nipple and she moaned. "Shh princess, don't want anyone to hear you." Jenna nodded her head and bit the bottom of her lip so she didn't let any sounds escape her. Her nuzzled her breasts together and pinched one nipple as he played with the other. Jenna felt heat and tingling down right where she knew she wanted him the most. He moved lower to undo her drawstring to the pants she wore and pulled it down her hips and passed her ankles. He heard his belt move but she didn't say a sound as she watched him with wary eyes that also held a hint of lust.

He knelt between her legs as he eyed her before licking two of his fingers, and then inserted them into her as he expertly used his thumb to run down on her clit. She dug her heels into the mattress as her body arched and her mouth quivered.

Cade undid the class of her bra to let the cups hang loose and useless as he shoved them on her chest and played with her nipples once more while rubbing the inside of her with his two fingers. Jenna's hips moved of its own accord as a moan escaped her lips. He watched her as he flickered at a nipple with his tongue.

Jenna bit her bottom lip to stop the sounds but it was so difficult when he was doing all these foreign things to her body. It didn't take him any longer before he undid his pants and pushed his jeans down along with his briefs as his erection sprang forth. He grabbed a condom from his wallet before he looked her over and then tore the foil with his mouth, one hand still fingering her as he stopped. He put his middle finger into his mouth to lick off her juices and she felt so hot. He then lowered his forefinger to her mouth in which she watched him as she took his finger and licked. She closed her lips over his finger tasting herself as he watched her and she felt bold as her tongue flicked his finger, her mouth enclosing over his digit as she moved her head backwards.

He groaned as he moved to use his hand and pump himself, using their mixed saliva to harden more of his already painstakingly erect cock. Jenna jerked her hips in hope of him entering her already and he unwrapped the condom over himself. They watched each other as he slowly entered her and Jenna's eyes could have rolled back in her head as the sensation of being impaled by a hard, stiff, warmth overtook her senses. Chills hardened her nipples more as he slowly entered all the way to the hilt before he paused. He pulled back out slowly, only to slam into her and Jenna almost let out a pleasured moan.

She swore she could just feel her orgasm already playing out but he felt so good. He moved again and again, slow and hard that he had her toes curling and her heels digging into the bed.

"I'm going to show you exactly how much you pissed me off earlier." He whispered as his hot breath was in her ear. "And I will make you fucking come so hard." He said as he thrusted deep inside of her. Jenna whimpered as he did exactly that.

***
Jenna awoke to find herself alone in bed that morning as the sun creeped in through the blinds. She moaned as she stretched her body, feeling the ache in her bones yet she had such a satisfied feeling. Cade didn't keep her up too late last night, but he sure had the stamina in him.

She moved to put her pajama pants on and a shirt as she entered the restroom to wash her face. As she turned on the light and fixed her hair out of her face, she noticed red marks on her wrists. She narrowed her eyes to look at them and saw the small welts. Eyes wide, she looked again. Oh god. She thought, how the hell was she supposed to hide the mark. She didn't think he had the bonds on her for long but then again, he used his belt.

Huffing, she tried to look for a long sleeve and luckily found a thin long sleeve that she threw over a tank top and paired it off with jeans. She left the room to be welcomed with the smell of coffee. She found her family sitting both indoors and outdoors as they overlooked the valley. Cade entered the kitchen as soon as she walked into it a smiled at her. "Good Morning sunshine." He said, a small beard on his face and glasses on his nose. 

"Don't think I forgot about last night." She said as she grabbed a mug to pour herself some coffee and he cornered her in as he reached for a mug himself, trapping her in between his arms. "Which part, the one where I made you come or..."He trailed off and Jenna pushed him away from her. "Neither, we still need to talk." She said as soon as her mother and nonna entered the kitchen.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Add that to the list." He said as he poured them both a cup of coffee.