5: First Time

Jenna knew that it was childish of her to avoid Cade for the next week. When she felt that he would be outside, she stopped hanging out there. As a matter of fact, if she could avoid it, she wouldn't have any obvious lights on in and out of her apartment.

She started to work more at the diner and she didn't answer when he would knock on her door. If they did happen to bump into each other, she would make a lame excuse about having to take care of things leaving him wondering after her about what he had done.

Ever since the night that he had kissed her, she knew they shouldn't have done that. Him kissing her made her want things she didn't know she wanted before. She was almost ready to have sex with him and even though she didn't believe in the sex after marriage thing, she knew that sleeping with her neighbor was a bad idea in it itself.

Jenna felt that if she had sex with Cade, something in her would want more of him and she knew that he wasn't boyfriend material. As a matter of fact, he said so himself that he didn't have girlfriends, but just flings.

She didn't want to be another number for him to tally up and she was afraid that she might get her heart broken. So sleeping with the neighbor was off limits.

Which led her to getting herself ready for her date.

While she was working, there was a regular whom she served often and he was nice to her. He left hefty tips and she had his order down to the que. He was sweet, courteous, and she had to say that he was handsome.

After weeks of coming in to eat, he finally had the nerve to ask her out and she felt that maybe it was time for her to date so that she couldn't linger on the lonely feelings that she was having. There was also the possibility that she could lose her virginity tonight.

She had gone through and looked for her best underwear and found a matching pair of black thongs and lacy bra. She was reminded via text to dress for dinner and dessert. She found a casual black dress that could have been used for a night out as well but she was able to pull off the dress by throwing a coat over with wedge heels.

There was a knock at the door and she thought that maybe it was her date, Karson here to pick her up. She put on one last shimmer of gloss and opened the door to find him standing there with a rose.

He smiled at her as she saw him take her in. "Wow." He said, his hazel eyes admiring her. Jenna blushed and asked, "Ready." She closed the lights in the apartment and made sure that she grabbed her keys. "You look stunning." He told her and Jenna laughed. "Thank you, so do you." She locked the door behind her and when she turned back around to face Karson, she found a different pair of eyes watching them.

"Good Evening." Karson said to Cade as they walked past him and Jenna didn't say anything as she let him lead her to his vehicle. He opened the door for her and she climbed right in just as Cade put the hood of his sweater over his head before he went running at a speed. "Scary looking guy." Karson commented after Cade.

"He's harmless most of the time." Jenna said in reply as Cade disappeared into the dark. Karson laughed as he grabbed Jenna's hand and laced their fingers together. "I am so glad you agreed to come with me."

***

"Well thank you for the wonderful evening." Jenna said to Karson as he dropped her off at her door. He smiled at her and agreed, his eyes drifting low. "I would be honored if you would like to do this again, maybe on a second date?"

She nodded her head at him and he moved closer to her. "So I guess this is goodnight?" He said sort of asking. His eyes watching hers. Before she could say anything all she could think was if his kiss would be better than Cade's.

Just to find out, Jenna reached for his collar and grabbed him close and placed a kiss on his lips. His kiss was soft and nice and she didn't feel anything. If she could describe it, it was a very platonic kiss.

She decided that maybe to get the same feeling, she had to think of the technique that Cade had done and she swiped her tongue on his lip. At his quick surprise, his hand moved from her jawline to her lower back and he pulled her close to him. He matched her kiss with his own and that had caught Jenna by surprise.

He was good but he was no Cade. Something about Cade made her feel, desired and she craved it. They were both kissing each other and Jenna had wondered if she had liked it. He pulled her close to him and she felt the hard length of his erection through his pants.

Jenna pulled away and stopped to breathe. "Do you- want to come inside and- I don't know, have coffee?" She asked not sure if she was really inviting him in for coffee or if she was asking him something else.

He smiled and breathed heavily as he nodded. "Don't have to ask me twice."

She turned to unlock her door and she felt his hand caress her buttocks. She wasn't sure if she appreciated it or not but she let them both in and turned on the light that was right at the front of the door.

As soon as she had shut the door, Karson was on her again and he kissed her with a fury that it really caught her off guard. He lifted her legs as he pushed her against the wall and he started to grind against her. "Wait-" She breathed trying to piece things one at a time.

He paused for a second as he said, "Sorry, it's just that- you're so beautiful." he said as he leaned his head onto her neck. "It's not you- it's just can we slow down a bit. I'm not used to this." She said.

Karson nodded his head and he kissed her more gently this time. Jenna felt that maybe tonight she was definitely losing her virginity. Karson's hands moved under her dress to cup her bare buttocks that was not covered by the thin fabric that she wore called a thong.

He was ready to pull it down her legs when there was a knock on the door. After a few seconds there was a louder knock. It was starting to become apparent that whoever was at her door was not planning on leaving. "I'm sorry, can you give me a second?" She asked Karson who nodded and excused himself to go use the restroom.

Jenna opened the door and found a shirtless Cade who had sweat dripping down his body. "What do you want?" She hissed at him not caring by the way she might look and she knew her hair was most likely going in different directions. "Can I use your shower?" He asked and Jenna stared at him. "What is wrong with yours?"

"My power is out for some odd reason and I can't see in the dark. Plus I think my water is out too."

"And that's my problem because? I am in the middle of a date." She told him and watched the way that his jaw had clenched. "Please, I just finished working out and I am in desperate need of your apartment. I will owe you big time." He almost pleaded with her and she wasn't sure if she wanted to rise to the innocent boy act.

"Fine." She said and opened the door. "Let me get rid of my date."

***

Jenna knew that Karson was reluctant to leave but she had explained to him that her neighbor needed to borrow her apartment for some things and he had left. She promised to make it up by another date and he begrudgingly left. He gave her one last kiss as Cade had his overnight duffle over his shoulder. The two nodded at each other before she let him enter her home.

"You don't look like the type to give it up on the first date." Cade said to her as he walked past her towards her restroom. "Yeah well, you don't know me." Jenna told him and he watched her with a raised brow before he dropped off his duffle bag and grabbed something out of his bag before disappearing behind the bathroom door.

"By the way you owe me big time."