First Times and Lakes

Start from the beginning

"Baby, I want you." He says

Dakotas fingers wander to the rim of my panties and toy with them. He flips us suddenly so he's on top. (He likes being in control sometimes.)

"Can I?" He asks pulling at my panties.

I nod and he basically rips them off my body. His fingers travel to the area I've been basically begging for him to get to work on. He rubs the sensitive skin between my legs and I moan. Suddenly there's a searing pain in my abdomen. I gasp, tears filling my eyes. I squeeze them shut.

"Am I hurting you?" Dakota whispers voice husky.

I shake my head and then his fingers begin to move back and forth. It feels good and yet it hurts. I moan again, making Dakota moan.

His fingers move faster and faster until I'm gripping the sheets so hard, my knuckles are white. He pulls them out slightly and slides another finger in. I whine slightly at the third finger. He repeats the same motions as before and soon, I'm arching my back.

Dakota pulls his fingers out and I feel empty. I try to catch hold of my breath as he takes his pants and boxers off. I reach back and unhook my bra, pulling it off and tossing it too the floor.

A wrapper is opened and I turn at the sound. I see Dakota doing something. His back is turned so I can't see completely.

"Nice ass." I say

"Thanks." He laughs.

"Come back." I say

"I'm coming princess." He purrs

He comes back and I see the condom on his member. So that's what he was doing.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" He asks

I nod, eyes not coming off of his hard member.

He glances down and smiles sheepishly.

"You like?" He asks

I blush. Dakota chuckles and kisses my neck. He leaves marks up and down my neck, on my collarbones and breasts. I moan at the feelings running through my body.

"Are you absolutely su- " I interrupt his words

"Just hurry up and do it before I change my mind." I say.

He nods and then positions himself.

"Tell me if I need to stop." He says

I don't even have the time to nod before I feel him enter me once more. The tears sting my eyes and I gasp at the pain.

Terror fills me again as I'm hit with a flashback. I shove the feelings down and look at Dakota.

"Keep going." I whisper.

He shifts and pushes himself in further. I moan loudly. The good thing about having no neighbors, is that you can be as loud as you'd like and not be heard.

Dakota pulls back and then pushes forward again. I bite down on my lip. He repeats this movement as he goes faster and faster.

About thirty minutes later, we're both moaning each other's names and coming off our highs. Dakota thrusts one more time making me practically scream in pleasure before hanging his head low and panting.

"Damn." I say softly "your good."

"So are you. But you know what would be better?" Dakota says sitting up suddenly.

I cock my head to the side as he looks at me. He shifts back and I feel him slip out of me. His face is now between my legs. What is... oh! His tongue slides over my clit and I go wide eyed.