Chapter 16 The Time has Come

Lucy’s POV

   “Do you want to do it?” After he said that I couldn’t resist any more…I nod my head and warp my arms around his neck. I then pulled him close and kissed his lips. I pulled away and then whispered into his ear. “ I want you…so bad.” I then heard him take in a breath and asked, “Are you sure because we ca…mph.” I cut him off with a deep kiss. He then pulled me closer to him and he started to run one hand threw my hair and the other one under my shirt.

   I gasped while we were making out. ‘Oh my god his hand is so cold. But he is an ice mage, so I can see how his hands are cold.’ While I thought this he pulled away from the kiss and started to take his shirt off and then he said with a husky voice, “Lucy…can you…uh..” He couldn’t finish his sentence because I knew he was embarrassed to say it. So I took my hand and placed it on his chest where his heart is. I could feel his heart beat go faster and faster.

  We looked into each other’s eyes and before he could say anything I said something. “Gray I understand. Don’t worry I’m nerves too.” “Lucy….” Gray said with love in his eyes and before I knew it, we were kissing again, but with more passion in it. My shirt somehow came off at some point and Gray started to kiss my chest and grab my breast. I moaned in pleasure.

  I then stated to nibble on his ear and I knew he loved it. ‘ Man he got hard really fast.’ I thought with out giggling. We pull away for a second and looked into each other’s eyes. “ Are you sure you want to do this Lucy? Because we can wait if you are not ready.” Gray asked me and I just smiled and I nod my head saying, “I’m ready Gray and I want to.” “Lucy…”

  “It doesn’t matter if I’m ok with it because when I’m with you I am always ready.” I saw Gray’s face go red and he smiles then kisses me. “Are you ready for me to come in then?” I bite my lip and nod my head yes. After I said “yes” he came in and it hurt so badly, but it started to feel good. “I’m going to go faster ok Lucy.” Gray told me this and I just nod my head. He starts to go faster.

   I moan louder and hold on tight to Gray’s neck and he goes faster and faster. ‘Oh my god this feels, great. I never knew he was this good.’ I thought in my head. Gray then said, “I’m going to go all the way now. Are you ready?” “Ah..!!! Y…yeah I’m ready.” I said and then our hot, sweaty bodies became one with each other. With one last moan from each of us, we then pulled away and then fell asleep holding each other in a tight embrace.