chapter 1 New Beginnings

Lucy's pov

"Man what a beautiful day". Lucy was walking around the town in the morning like she does everyday since she moved to Magnolia. She was so releved to move out of her family's house after her mother's passing. 

(FLASH BACK)

I remember when I was little me and my siblings Loke, Natue and Wendy use to play around the house like hid and go seek and our mother telling us not to run in the house. Those were the good old days until our mother past after a fire in her work place and she tried to help other people in her office. I thought we were the perfect family and that nothing would happen to us, but I guess i was wrong. After a couple of years me and my siblings have been seeing our father act differently around the house. He would stay in his study and work on something that I didn't know how to do. About a couple of more years, I was in high school and my father still didn't come out of his study, not at dinner or when Loke graduated college and when Natue hurt himself from falling from a tree in our backyard. So one day I decided to go into my father's study to see if he was ok. I knocked on the door and there was no answer so I opened the door to see my father still working like a crazy mad man. I was a little bit tarfied of my father, but i keeped it down as much as I could and so I decided to ask him a question, " Dad are you ok? You've been in here for sixteen years." Then out of no where like i hit a neaver somewhere in his big head of his, he started to yell at me, " DON'T BOTHER ME RIGHT NOW LUCY, CAN'T YOU SEE THAT I HAVE A LOT OF  WORK TO DO!, NOW WHY DON'T YOU BE A GOOD GIRL AND GET OUT!". I was so shocked by my father's reaction, I ran out of his study with tears running down my face and ran into my room and lad on my bed until I fell asleep.

(Peresnt)

" I guess my dad was sterssed out about work and possibly about mother's passing"  While I was mumbling to myself I bumped into a person in front of me. I mentialy slapped myslef and said, "Oh shit I bumped into someone."  I was tarifed that i bumped into someone improtant or an edlerly person and so I just stood there and was about to say sorry when the person that i bumped into truned around. I was shocked to see how good looking the person was.

Gray's pov

I sudenly felt something or someone bump into me from behind and at frist i thought it was a little kid that lost his/her way or his/her parents. So I truned around and saw a beautiful blonde woman standing there looking surpised and tarifed. " I'm so very sorry sir I didn't mean to bump into you", she said. As she was apolzing I saw her face trun red and becoming more red while she was saying sorry. I than thought of a great idea to tease her. "Oh that's alright Ms........" "Oh my name is Lucy", she said. " Alright Ms. Lucy, It's very nice to meet you, I'm Gray", I said to her. I than smiled at her and she looked a little bit flustered for awhile and than I asked " So how long have you been in Magnolia"? She than repoled that she just moved a month ago and that she is still looking for a job. I than got another great idea," Hey why don't you come with me to my work, we are looking for more people for work". Than I thought," If she has any masic powers."  Than she said," Wow really??!!?!?!?!?!, that would be great, thanks." After she said that she had a really cute, but stupid smile on her face and I couldn't stop from giggleing. " What's so funny?", she asked with a confused look on her face. " Oh it's nothing", I said back to her. " Ok wahtever." " Ok so shall we get going than?", I asked her and she said," Sure and thanks again for helping me find a job." " No prbelm, It's the lest I could do", I repiled back and we walked in silence until we got closer to where I work.

Hoped you liked it. this is my frist story so it might be bad and i will update as soon as possible and make sure to vote/ comment on it. ^_^