27. Father's justice

Life and death are in the hands of destiny, you can live even after taking 100 knives to your heart and you might even die with a feather if God wishes. In my case everything was double checked yet the destiny was always at fault. Why?
Well, it took me a few moments to realise that I wasn't actually bleeding, nor did the cry was mine. I slowly opened my eyes to find Ahaan was not there anymore. I looked down and saw he was right there, kneeling before me, holding the dagger above his head offering it to me. His eyes skipped a few tears as the background voice became clear to me.
"Sir, I'm sorry. It wasn't my fault." I yelled. Yes, I yelled but in a video. I turned back to find a video tape playing on a huge screen. It was from the time when Siraj had captured me and attempted to rape me. The video continued to the part where he had torn my face mask and then Ahaan made it stop. I looked at him shocked while he gave me a smile. Not even in my dreams had I ever thought this video was going to save me.
"Where did you get this video from?" Samar asked completely shocked.
"You gave me. You thought you were giving me the edited video where you did a voice over to make this attempt to rape video look like a make out video, but turns out, destiny wasn't on your side." Ahaan clarified.
"So, this means, she was lying?" Madeeha asked.
"She was." Humair replied.
"But then, who is the real Ahana?" She questioned.
"The one whose eyes never lie. The one who would simply die for her love, by the hands of her love and won't even let a single tear out. The one to whom I belong." Ahaan said asking for my hand. I was taken a back by all this. I was in no senses. Nothing was making sense. I had no clue, if I was dreaming but Ahaan being so nice to me and Ahaan telling me that he belongs to me was more than enough for me to pass out. He slowly came close to me and caressed my face.
"I know I was wrong but I was waiting for the right moment to bring out the truth. I knew it since the very beginning. You really thought I'll not recognize you?" He said smiling. I pulled my hand back and slowly lifted my eyes to match his gaze. He looked apologetic but my brain was betraying my heart. I wanted to hold him and tell him that I loved him but instead I began walking away from him. I was so shocked I could hardly calm myself down.
"Ahana!" He called me out grabbing my hand. I turned towards him again and pulled back my hand. He tried to reach for it again and I stretched it away and touched his face slowly with my palms leaving all 5 finger mark on his cheeks. I swear the sound was audible through all the walls in the palace.
Everyone looked at me shocked while the guards came to hold me back. Oh by the way, I'm a trained officer, my slaps are not like any normal girl's and the addition was I was a very furious girl at the moment as well. Ahaan glared at my face as I held him by his collar almost dragging him down to my height level.
"You Eiffel Tower! Are you nuts? You almost killed me for this? You know I cried 10 times more in these past few days than totally combined in my whole life! What was it that I didn't try and this idiot video makes you believe me? What are you, eleven?" I yelled at him. He blinked his eyes twice and chuckled.
"Did I ever tell you how cute you look when you're angry?" He smirked.
"I hate you." I said pushing him away and went towards Humair. I looked at him intensely as the guards released him. He still looked confused and I had to repeat my imprint trick over him to bring him out of confusion. This time the sound of my palm sticking on his cheeks echoed as well.
"Who the hell asks such stupid questions? I don't even remember my favorite colors and you want me to remember yours? And you're scared of puppies? Seriously Humair?" I yelled at him as he gave a faint laugh.
"You actually are Ahana." He pouted.
"No, I'm Samar, Queen Samar from her little La la land." I replied turning towards Samar.
"What a lucky bitch." Samar snapped throwing away her veil.
"We really need to settle some scores." I told her.
"You bet?" She asked smirking.
"Stop it both of you!" Siraj yelled.
"What is going on here? Do you care to explain young lady? And you're alive Samar? And all this years I was dying thinking I have lost both my daughters." He added shocking everyone.
"I never mattered for you anyway dad. You always loved my sister more because she was the one who supported you. I never wanted any of this, I never wanted to be like you. I wanted to be free, I wanted to live like a normal girl not like someone always on the run from the cops. But at the end of the day, I'm your blood, how do I avoid being what I'm meant to be?" She sighed staring at her father. Siraj for the first time ever looked so helpless I felt the pain of a father in his eyes.
"Why did you choose this road?" Humair asked her.
"You know it better than me." She replied gritting her face.
"I guess I do. I guess this is all my fault then." Humair sighed.
"What?" I asked him.
"Oh please, it's not his fault. It's yours. You took everything that I had. First made sure my father runs away leaving me behind, soon you came in my life and my sister died and then I was only left with Humair who knew no other word than Ahana. What didn't I try to make him like me but you! You kept on making things worse for me." She cried.
"Enough Sam!" Humair yelled at her.
"See! He still can't see that I'm the one who is in trouble, he still cares for you. What have I left undone that you ignore my efforts? Can't you see me Humi?" She cried. So I was right all this time, they actually did had a story.
"I had never thought you would go to these levels. I always thought you were different from your family but even you turned out to be the same way. You even got a plastic surgery just to take your revenge?" Humair looked at her with disgusted eyes.
"Revenge? Revenge Humair? Look carefully. This is the face that you loved. What wrong did I do if I got the same face that you loved and came after you? I changed myself completely for you, I gave up my voice, I gave up my face, I gave up my whole personality and here you're naming my love for you as Revenge?" She cried.
"Are you crazy? You think using my name will get you out of this?" Humair asked her.
"I can use my dead sister's name but I can't use your name. I loved her because she was my own and I love you because I named myself yours." She replied.
"Bullshit." Humair snapped.
"Actually not. She is right. You did actually unknowingly and indirectly did this to her. And when you mentioned that you wanted revenge from me you meant revenge for snatching Humair from you?" I asked her.
"See that's why I hate you so much. You know everything yet you pretend that you're innocent." She told me.
"Inspite of disguising people by being me, what else have you done?" I asked her.
"Tried to act cruel, failed miserably." She pouted folding her hands. Humair gave a faint laugh.
"That's the problem with you. Always over Confident and over excited." He added.
"But that doesn't change the fact that you demanded my death." Siraj screamed reaching for Ahaan's dagger and attacked Samar. He gave her a deep cut all over her face. One of the guards in an attempt of saving her ended up shooting him down. The palace was drenched in blood, blood of its enemies.
We rushed the two of them to the hospital but it was too late as one of them had already died on the way.

____

See, death is inevitable.
Anyways, how was the update?
What's going to happen next?
Who is going to die?
Oh and what about Ahaan and Ahana now?
And Humair? How childish is he?

Lots of twists and endings to come!

But you don't forget to share your views and hit that like!