7. Ahana?

Ahana's P.O.V:

Everything  was going perfect but there was something behaving shamelessly messed up and that was one other than my own brain and it's exclusive thoughts. How am I going to face the future situations? How am I going to balance both of my lives? And overall how am I going to play both the roles without getting caught?

Allah Miya! Please help me!
I was completely in a state of depression after the rituals and so I decided to rest in my room. I went inside and simply locked the door. I kept my hand on my pillow and laid my self on my bed. Suddenly I realized that I actually am not paying attention to my second life.

I locked the windows and saw if anyone was at the door. I took out my cell phone and quickly hid my blue-tooth device behind my hairs. Next I called one of my most trusted informer and gladly he gave a good news. According to him, everything was fine and I was getting restless for no good reasons. I took a relief filled breath before my eyes caught a patient running away from a mental asylum. 

Yep, he was none other than the king of madmen, the great Price Ahaan. But, what happened to him? As if breaking into my room without any permission was not enough this man was giving me goosebumps as his gaze fell down my me, scanning me top to bottom.

"Ahaan! Stop it, get out." his mom scolded him.

As if he didn't hear a word, he stood their sternly, "I told you, I need her."

"We know, that's why you are getting married to her, so behave till then, Stop being restless, dear groom-to-be." Madeeha teased him with the backup support of universe.

Ahaan flinched his eye brows as he turned to me, "See, she can drag this teasing session for an eternity and I'm really in a hurry, so run!" 

"What?" I mumbled as he grabbed my arm and started ruing out without listening to anyone. I was so shocked and curious to know what made him lose his mind this way and of course he didn't allow me to freshen up so, I couldn't remove the blue-tooth device as well.

I sat in the car beside him and after a sweet little argument he finally came to the point. There was something bothering him, I could bet on it but suddenly my eyes fell on the side mirror when I noticed a car following us. Nice, now I can't even enjoy some sweet little not-so-romantic but romantic time with my husband to.

"Listen, get out of the car now, there's a bomb inside!" my blue-tooth wet in and the guy on the other guy panicked. 

"We need to get out of the car as soon as possible!" I dragged Ahaan out of the car and just after few steps the car burnt into pieces.

There was mud and fire balls all around. Ahaan's hand was burnt and so was mine leaving a mark on both of our palms. Not the time to think of such thing Ahana! 

I saw Ahaan busy struggling through the mud and so I quickly pressed cloroform on his nose. Within few seconds he fainted.

Plan one done!

Okay, little dogs let's see what you guys want!

I tied my dupatta aside and pulled my hair into a bun removing my heels and my lehenga, which revealed the black jeans I was wearing inside. One of the guy rushed towards me with his sword and within no time he was down on floor due to my Karate techniques.

Suddenly a guy kept his hand on my shoulder and using it, I threw him upside down. Next was the turn of a fatty uncle, who ran like hippo. I punched him on his face and kicked his manhood. Leaving scars on the 4th one my fingers scratched all his ego and rage.

It took me some 5-7 minutes to win the fight against 15of those stupid so- called trained fighters.

I got dressed up back and called Ruman bhai for help. Soon a car arrived with Family members and took us to the hospitals. We got our first aid done and headed back for Sayeed villa. I was scared after this act. It's really not at all safe for Prince Ahaan to stay here. It's freaking wrong decision.

After half an hour I heard the elders talking on extending our wedding date. If they extend the date it's going to be a real problem but I'll get some time to get a way out of this situation.

"Looking at the present condition, I would recommend let's wait for a couple of weeks more. We can't risk their lives." Sabir uncle said and everyone agreed.

Well I believe this is the perfect decision. I need to speak to Ahaan about what happened today. I simply can't stay silent on this. And after this his secretory will have to return at any cost. God! What am I going to do now. And if his secretory returns my long kept secrets will be out within no time.

"Ahana!" I heard a husky tired voice knock at the door.

"Yes." I replied. I know it's him.

"Can we talk?" He asked.

"Come in. What is it? How is your hand now?" I asked several questions to ignore his inquiry.

"It's fine. How are you? Did you get hurt too?" He asked.

"Nope, just few scratches." I forced a smile. He came close and sat on the bed. He tapped the empty place beside him so as to ask me to sit. I simply nodded and agreed. I sat beside him. He took my palm in his.

"Aana, think again. Marrying me is not at all a safe decision. What you saw today was nothing and without security we can't even step out of our own house. We have lot many enemies to fight against and beside... beside I'm only marrying you because of my kingdom. It has no connection with my heart but of course with my soul. If still you wish to marry me then don't blame me. I'm leaving tomorrow morning. Tell me if you change your plan."  He said kissed my forehead and walked out.

Kissed my forehead. Kissed my forehead. Kissed.... tears started to shed like waterfall down my eyes. I couldn't control but cry. On one hand he says this is just for his kingdom and the other hand he is too concerned for me? Who gave him the rights to decide what I want? Doesn't matter of future, the thing is, dad died saving Sabir uncle and I'll fight till my last breath. I promise!

Ahaan's P.O.V:

"I'm ready mom!" I replied her unasked question as I saw her standing at the door.

I took my bag and left the room switching of all the fans. I went outside and met everyone for one last time. They were all tensed after last night's incident. I gave everyone an assuring smile. My family was already ready to leave.

Ruman bhai and Madeeha Bhabhi already left with their kids. Ravish bhai and Humairah Bhabhi were waiting for me. Dilshad Aunt was staying back with the Sayeeds, for her medical well being in the village like structure.

I looked back but I was confused. We were about to leave and still no signs of Ahana. Did she took it to serious? Let it be it's her choice. But at least she could come to say bye.

I felt a sudden pain as the car started and Afreen came out to say bye but not her. She was lost. I guess, I lost her too...

******