6. Engagement

Ahana's P.O.V:

It's already 3pm and I have got to get ready as soon as possible. My makeup artist is late. My dress designer is late and above all I'm confused.

How on the Heaven can I get married and not just married but married to Prince Ahaan! Oh my Allah! Please lead me a way. Bowing my head in Sajda for Asir salah, I realized a quick thought. The weirdest one.

But how is it possible? I completed my dua and sat on my bed. I was lying on stomach when my eyes fell on the side table photograph. My childhood... Our childhood...

*"Aaanaa!!!! Aaaaanaaaa!" Called Ahan.
" What's wrong? And my name is Ahana not Aaanaa." I pouted.
"Doesn't matter! I like it that way." He winked and dragged me down the stairs of the royal palace of mirajgarh. Within a few seconds I was out of the palace in the lawn busy with all sorts of mud business.

"Aaana, look what I got for you?" Ahaan said pleasingly.

"What?" I asked completely excited.

"This!" He said throwing a frog on me.

"Yuck!!!! Ahaan! Take it away! Please! Keep it away!" I shouted and ran inside the house leaving my muddy footprints all the way to the dining hall.

"Hahahahhahhaaha!" I heard his evil laugh. Ahaan you are going to pay for it.

"Aaana! Where are you?" Ahaan shouted.

"My name is Ahana!" I replied.

"Whatever! Come quick, food is ready." He said and ran towards the dining table. Hnm, food... watch out Ahaan jani.

I sat beside Ahaan on the table and admired Madeeha and Ruman bhai playing. They look so adorable!

"How are my delicate little flower buds?" King Sabir asked taking his seat.

"All hungry!" We replied in chorus.

"I want some kheer first!" Ahaan jumped on to the bowl of kheer.

"It's desert!" I complained.

"No I like it that way!" He argued. Yeah right.

"Alright." I gave a short unheardable giggle.

He took a spoon full of kheer and filled his mouth completely.

For a couple of seconds there was pin drop silence.

"Chiiiiiiiiiiiii!! What the! Yuck! What did you do? You little lizard!" He screamed spitting all the kheer on to the floor.

"Just added the sourest lemon to your food!" I replied running from the table.
Ahaan ran behind me struggling to catch me and forget the taste of my special desert. Oh Allah! his face😂😂😂

I reached upstairs and tried to hide my self behind the bed but bat eyes you see, he caught me and then began our pillow fight...*

This picture speaks so much.

"Ahana, your dress is ready and the makeup artist is here." Bhabhi said entering my room.

"Thank you Bhabhi." I gave her a smile. I caressed the picture and taking my dress stepped into the changing room.