Introduction

In another dimension, almost everyone in the world had some kind of latent mutant power, called a quirk, which they could use for a range of different purposes. In the beginning, when mutants first appeared they were mostly abhorred by humankind for being different; for having evolved to have strange and often supernatural abilities that science couldn't explain at first Before long though, the supernatural became completely normal with 80% of the population having some kind of quirk. This also meant that people with no quirks were looked down upon, partially due to apparently being weak, and partially due to a pointless sense of vengeance despite the fact the era of mutant oppression had long since ended and nobody from that time was alive. Two such quirkless humans in this new age were me and my Childhood friend OchacoMaximoff was no exception. Bullied for being the only two quirkless humans in school ever since we were found out to not have the mutant gene in us at the age of four, we had only the comfort of Wanda's brother Denki (and her mom) and my Aunt Inko and my Uncle Ben. My name is Izuku Parker, and this is the story of how Ochacko and I got our powers, enrolled in America's most prestigious Hero School, MA and became two of the world's greatest heroes.