Part 10

"I just wanted to know, if you'd, like to have breakfast with the other guy's, or if you were going to eat up here." Tomato said.

"Hm, I'll eat with you guy's, just let me get changed first" I said, then closed the door without saying another word.

~~~~privously~~~~~~~~

i then quickly put on my ripped jeans and a hoodie, i also brought an extra jacket just i case. i opened the door and from the stairs I see they were waiting for me

"you didnt have to wait ya know" i said as i looked at them

"Yeah, but it will be boring without you~" Teruhashi blushed playing with her hair.

" *sigh* fine, if you insisted" i continued.

"wait why are bring extra jacket?" Chiyo noticed

"just in case someone need's it' I answered back.

''''''''''''''''''''''

We went outside and went to a nearby store. it was quit cold today even if it was in the middle of fall.

"D-damn, I thought today wasn't g-going to so b-bad" Kaidou shivered. 

"that's why we asked you to bring a bigger jacket!!!" Teruhashi and Chiyo shouted.

"can ya'll be quite for once" I said as I out my hand on my forehead, lately I've been stressed about something.

"Here." I continued, I gave him a jacket I've never worn even tho I bought it. As I gave it to him, I see Chiyo giving me the death stare while Teruhashi went to the bathroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~A few hour's later~~~~~~

I was at my room reading some random manga, today was kind of rough because we were choosing some furniture to put in our room's, and we had to pick up detergent and stuff for the bathroom's.

"I really need a bath" I said as I grab my towel and soap. unfortunately we all had to bring our own stuff for our self, because we all don't like to share.

as I opened the door, I saw it was all covered in blue, I guess Kaidou designed it? I don't know cause we all bought a lot of thing's.

--------------------------------------------------

after I came out of the bath, I put on my clothes. for some reason taking a bath, for me, makes me relax and also make forget about my problem's.

{a/n]: hello!!! sorry I didn't updated yesterday~. I was really busy and I had to practice for an audition for my school, even tho its in September. well anyways in a few hour's ill update it, just so you know~~~ {and yes, I'm still young : ) }