Part 3

Once I got there it was already dark, it was a [f/c] mansion (since Teruhashi mostly bought it), it also had a pool, a few balconys, and a garden. i didnt really care if it was big, as long as i had my own room and own bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~Previously~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Kaido, Hairo, Chiyo, Nendo, Mero, Kubayasu, and Teruhashi}= 7  rooms + saiki = 8 rooms

after a few minutes the others then came with bags and bags of clothes, snacks, sleeping bag, and personal stuff. since Teruhashi bought the place with her and our money she has the keys.

the inside was a light [f/c] and had 4 rooms downstairs and 4 rooms upstair, 4 bathrooms [ 1up, 1down, and 2 in rooms], and a huge kitchen. it was so shiny i couldnt see where i was going.

"the first one who get into a room quick will be the owner of the room!!!" Teruhashi yelled out and everyone started running to a room, and of course i could just teleport there but it will be too noticeable so i just ran with them. as i was running i found the most largest one upstairs and stood infront of it.

what it looks like |

                               v

upstairs:

                 Chiyo, Teruhashi,  STAIRS  ,Kaido, Saiki

Downstairs:

                          Nendo, Hiro,  STAIRS  , Kubayasu, Mero

once we choosed our rooms we left our bags in them, athough i wanted a bathroom in my room Teruhahi got there before me, 'i wished she coud have went downstairs' i thought as i sighed.

as i was waiting i noticed that kaido had choosen the room in front of me, and terhashi was beside the stairs and chiyo was infront of her. i took of my ring to hear what Teruhashi and Chiyo were talking about, and turns out they still had feelng for us , and by use i mean teruhachi likes me and Chiyo likes Kaido.

'this is going to be a long day' i sighed, as i opened one right eye i noticed kaido was looking at me with a blush across his face, as i looked back he just turned his head and entered his room.

Instagram =   https://www.instagram.com/maria__isabel1979/