part 5|Chapter 2

'she's all yours~' she mouthed as she left with a wink.

since I had no idea what to do with her, I took her into my room and she immediately pulled me into a ....

~~~~~~~~~~Previously~~~~~~~

... deep kiss, but before letting her continue I disconnected from her, and teleported to Kaidou room.

I went to check were the other's were but turn's out they al left to go somewhere. 

'I cant really leave Teruhashi like this' I thought as I had a great idea, I went to check if Chiyo door was open, which was.

So I left Teruhashi in her room, and left a note on her.

-----------------------------------------

After a few hours, I hear a soft knock on the door.

"U-Um Saiki, I-I'm sorry f-for what I-I did e-earlier" I heard from behind the door .

"finally it took that for her to calm down" I sighed and opened the door.

"Its fine, but I think you should talk with Chiyo since ... she will be here in a few minutes." I said, looking at the clock.

As soon as I said that she left. she then later came back with supplies in her hands. I wonder what she's going to do with Chiyo.

After a few hours passed, I hear Chiyo scream from her room.

"WHO THE HELL, RUINED MY DRESS!!!" she yelled angrily.

[ BTW in a few day's their going to Teruhashi dance/party]

I went to go check what Teruhashi did to it, turns out she cut little hole in it and added some horrible glitter on it. to be honest it looked like a child made it 

[a/n] sorry that I didn't make this longer but in the next update it will be two in one.