Page 2 (edited)

"thanks Kaidou I owe you one, and if you like, you can come over for lunch at my house" I stated as I put my had on my nape

"u-um s-s-sure saiki" he blushed

~~~~~~~~~~~~Previously~~~~~~~~~~~

After we both finished talking, I gave him my phone number, as we were both walking together silently, I noticed that Kaidou kept on mumbling to himself quietly.

it was weird having someone mumbling to themselves while the other was just walking quietly. so I broke the silent by asking him a Question.

"So... how's Dark Reunion?" I asked since because of the ring.

Kaidou then started to lightened up, I just listen to him and didn't interrupted, something about his voice was ... calming? once we gotten to a spot where the roads intersect, we both said our goodbyes and went our separate ways

---------------A few days later-----------------

"ku~ I wish you can stay longer~!" mom cried as she hugged me.

"I can still visit you, it's not like I live far away" I said as I looked at her.

"NOW WHOS GOING TO TAKE ME TOO WORK E---"

" bye mom" I interrupted. I hugged her one last time and closed the door.

"WHAT ABOUT ME KUSUO!!!" I heard as I walked away.

Once I got there it was already dark, it was a [f/c] mansion  (since Teruhashi mostly bought it), it also had a pool, a few balcony's, and a garden. I didn't really care if it was big as long as roof over my head.

*I'm currently editing this, and... I cant believe what I wrote last year (i was not mentally prepared on rereading/editing this fanfic)*