Part 8

As I moved in closer I noticed that he didn't even budge, which was one weird, two weird and three weird!!!

by this time I was blushing so hard!!!, I've had a crush on Saiki for like! who know what! all I know I that I've been suddenly getting these bubbly feeling when I'm near Saiki.

~~~~~~~~~~~Previously~~~~~~~~~~~

Saki POV

its already been 1 minute and heard Kaidou thoughts as he was freaking out, by the time It already hit 2 minutes and he's already getting closer to me. While moving his hair tickled my hair causing me to sneeze.

this startled him a little, as I kept listening to Kaidou thoughts and my mind just stop working for a second.

'by this time I was blushing so hard!!!, I've had a crush on Saiki for like! who know what! all I know I that I've been suddenly getting these bubbly feeling when I'm near Saiki' Kaidou thought.

"what?!" I said looking at him. I noticed he had a huge blush across him face. He was so red that even at the dark you can see it. the way he kept looking at me was cute, and the way he gets startled is also cute, EVERYTHING about him was cute.

'U-um what???" he said looking at me. I was still pinning him so he couldn't even move anymore.

"what you just thought"

"WAIT!!! you can read my mind!!!" he pointed out.

"Yup, and if you tell anyone ill give you a punishment" I continued while moving closer to him. by now we were touching nose to nose.

"W-What K-kind of P-punishment?" he whispered into my ear.

"this" was all I said as I forced my lips on his, his lips were soft. while kissing we both stopped to breath for a while and continued until the 20 minutes were up.

~~~~~~~~~One hour later~~~~~~~~~~~

once we finished the game we all went to our room to go to sleep. we eather feel asleep in our sleeping bag or on the floor which I choose the floor.

I looked up to the sealing and sighed to day was a long day, by now it was 3AM.

'I cant believe ii told him that' I thought as I touched my lips.

As I was about to sleep I hear a soft knock on my door.

it was Kaidou ... he even brought his stuff. he was also another person who was going to sleep on the floor.

"C-Can I sleep here?" he said looking at me.

I nodded my head to signal him to, he cam closer to me and put his fluffy blanket on the floor and then his pillow on top. as he was doing that, I went up to the door and locked it so no one  it.

As I looked the door, I see Kaidou shoulder's go up, then turns to look at me.