Part 9

I nodded my head to signal him to, he came closer to me and put his fluffy blanket on the floor and then his pillow on top. as he was doing that, I went up to the door and locked it so no one it.

As I looked the door, I see Kaidou shoulder's go up, then turns to look at me.
————Previously—————

"W-Wait w-why are you l-locking the door?" he said red.

'no reason' I said telepathically I then laid next to him, today was cold but since I could transfer the air to heat I'm fine [Btw I forgot what power is this].

"WTF I thought it was going to be less freezing in this room" I heard kaidou mumble.

As Kaidou was shivering I pulled kaidou's waist into mind and fell asleep.

'How the hell are you not cold? And why are you so heavy?" Kaidou said as he tried to push me off him, but I didn't budged.

------next day-------

When I woke up, I felt someone beneath me was moving. Kaidou was red again but not because I was sleeping, but because my hand was under his shirt. So for a while I pretended I was still asleep, I liked the way he reacted.

By now I started to notice that the other's were starting to wake up so before I did, I let kaidou out of my room to change.

"Hey saiki, wake up!!!" I heard someone yell.

I opened the door and it was Teruhashi.

"What do you want?" I said as I only had my pant's on.

Once Teruhashi noticed this, she closed her eye's and continued talking.

"I just wanted to know, if you'd, like to have breakfast with the other guy's, or if you were going to eat up here." Tomato said.

"Hm, I'll eat with you guy's, just let me get changed first" I said, then closed the door without saying another word.