A/N: (Please Read) An Important Message

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

Through the few months in knew her, I noticed her struggling socially. I told her that everything would come together. We go to a small school so everyone's close and know each other well. I told her that the grades really unite by the end of the school year and even more throughout the 4 years of high school. I told her that she'll build friendships that will last a lifetime.  I hoped ours would be one.

Now that she's gone, I think of her often. I have my regrets. I wasn't as close as I wanted to be. I didn't ask her if she was okay. I would ask how she was but not the serious conversation. There are more regrets, but I don't wanna list them all. They're too heavy on my mind right now.

I think about all the wasted potential and what she'll miss by ending her life. She'll miss traveling, trying new foods, new music and movies, she'll miss meeting new and interesting people, and she'll miss out on how good life can be just because of that one small stretch of time that everything felt hopeless in.

She kept it hidden well and that's what makes me so sad. She didn't tell anyone and nobody knew it was that bad.

I wish she had told someone. Anyone that could help. Maybe she could have gotten the support she needed. Maybe I could have done something. I definitely would have helped if she came I and told me what was going on. Maybe she would still be here and her future could happen still.

The truth is she's gone. She's not coming back. And it's shitty. I miss her every day. When I go back to school in the fall, I'll think of her. How she should be here and how it's so wrong and twisted that she isn't. She should be here. She should be enjoying her summer vacation right now, but she's not. It's heartbreaking to think that when I go back, she won't be there.

We'll never talk again. We won't laugh in theater. We won't even have a "hello" in the hallways. I'll never see her face or give her a hug or tell her how much she meant to me.

I wanted her to be happy. I wanted high school to be amazing for her and I wanted it to set her up for an amazing life, but that won't happen all because of that one choice and that one moment in time where she was so unhappy that she wanted to kill herself and did.

I feel that this is applicable everywhere and here, too. I read the comments on this book. Over the past 2 years. I've read a lot of them. Some users talk about their depression and how they've hurt themselves and how nobody cares for them at all. Before I went through this, I didn't know how to react. I would see that other people had already responded to them, showing support and I'd leave it at that or send them a quick message telling them they aren't alone. Now that I've experienced this, it's even more painful to me.

If you have suicidal thoughts and/or feelings, TELL SOMEONE. If you feel that nobody cares for you, IT'S NOT TRUE. If you feel it's hopeless, there's always hope. If you're in a shitty situation and feel there's no way out, THERE IS SOMEONE OUT THERE WHO CAN HELP. Please don't resort to suicide.

Think of all the things you haven't done yet and want to do. Think of family, friends, and the people close to you who would be positive heartbroken at your death this way. Think of all the potential the future has. There are so many possibilities in store and killing yourself will just make the situation you think you're in real. If you feel it's the end of the line, killing yourself will just make it so.

Thanks for bearing with me through that emotional rollercoaster, everyone. Before when I wrote that other chapter on suicide ("Cause and Effect"), I didn't fully grasp the topic of suicide. I probably still don't even today. I just know someone who has killed themself and how serious it is. It shattered my world and I don't want that for anyone else. Yeah, I'm a writer on Wattpad and that's not going to end depression or suicide in it's entirety. Even so, words have power so here I am and here this chapter is.

If you feel suicidal, get help. Life won't immediately get better. It's not like snap your fingers and everything is kittens and rainbows. It takes time to get better and make it out of the woods.  Please don't give up on life because even though it can be shitty and awful, it can also bring you some amazing things. There are amazing experiences and people out there for you to meet. Don't give up on them, too, because there are probably people out here who would love to meet a person like you and maybe need someone like you in their life.

If anyone wants to talk, you can message me. It may take me a bit of time to respond because of time differences, but I'm here. Even though I don't know you in real life, I don't want you to go out that way. There's so much the world can offer and I want everyone to be able to have that. Everyone should be able to have their future and make their mark.

As a final message, one of my regrets with my late friend is that I didn't tell her how much she meant I me. So no matter what, please tell your family/friends and the people around you how you feel and how much you care about them. If one of them happens to be going through a rough patch, one person can make all the difference.  I send my love and support to everyone. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Take care everyone,
Soiea

Draco Malfoy Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें