24-You Are A Lieberman.

GRACE'S POV

"You are a Lieberman." His words rung in my ears like an annoying bell. I couldn't wrap my mind around his words.

"What the hell are you talking?! How can I be someone when I had no clue about this name in my entire life?! How dare you play such a trick on me?! How could you?!" I yelled at him for saying something like that.

"No, I'm not lying. I know it might come as a shock to you but..." I cut him off.

"Shock?! Are you serious right now?! My whole life, my name, my existence had been a lie and you say this to me?!" I yelled at him.

"Ace, you have to calm down and listen. Please, for me, just once. Everything that has been happening...he...he knows the reason. You have to listen." He said and I gave him a glare.

"I don't want to listen to anything right now! I need time to understand that my life was a lie! Right now, I want to be alone and I want every one of you to get the hell out of here before anything else!" I yelled almost falling back. Alex caught me.

"I said out!" I yelled. My blood pressure had visibly risen and I had to calm down since I couldn't take the pills and I recently had fainted. It would take a toll on me and my babies, so I had to be calm.

"Okay, we'll wait." Mr Lieberman said and left. Everyone left the room, except Alex.

"Alex, I'll be fine. I just need to be alone right now. Please." I almost begged him. He nodded, understandingly. He kissed my forehead.

"I'm right out if you need me. I'll leave you alone. Come out whenever you're ready, or just call." I nodded and he left.

My thoughts were jumbled from the first day I could recall until now.

My mother had never told me anything, about my father, family or any relative. It was always me and her. I never had any doubt about my mother not being my mother.

She was the best mother, one could ask for. She had taken care of me like her own daughter, which I thought I was until now. Even though, I never had a moment when I thought she loved me less.

I don't know why she hid such a big truth, but she did. I had no reason to even have the slightest idea about this.

All the happy times and memories that I had, were flashing in front of my eyes. I needed my friends, I needed Sierra and Alison, but they weren't in a place to console me now.

Sierra was too far and Alison was still suffering from the lose of Sierra.

Tears flew down my eyes as I felt that the loneliest day in my life was going on. I just wanted this pain to end, it was too much.

The door slammed open and I was about to yell but stopped as I saw Martin.

"I gave you half an hour. I think that is enough time for you to stay alone. I'm staying here no matter. I know my best friend needs me." He said and sat beside me.

He pulled me into a side hug and I let my head rest on his shoulder. I didn't know how long we stayed in that position, but we did until my stomach growled.

"I'll bring in some food. And you have to eat, no excuses." He warned before he left. He came back with a tray filled with various items and I smiled at him, even though we were in a terrible situation.

"You eat, and just listen to me, will you?" He asked and I gulped but nodded.

"I know this is very hard for you, I know. If someone comes to me and says that to me, I'll react the same. But I'd want to listen, to what he has to say. I would want to know why he did what he did. The reason to hide me, from the world, from my real identity. I'd want to know was he protecting me or abandoning me. So many questions, that'll sweep in my mind, until I'd know. I want you to listen to him, and then decide what to react further. I want you to be calm, for the sake of your kids and yourself and know everything he has to tell you. Can you do that much for me?" He asked expectantly and I sighed but nodded.