Chapter Two

Chapter Two - Being Named As Horny

-----

GRACE'S POV

"Geez, Ali! Little kids are with us!" I yelled as Alicia as she couldn't stop talking about her and John having it and how she wanted to dress up for him buying something from Victoria's Secret.

It was a good idea. I thought of buying some for Alex. The thought made me blush.

"You say not to talk but the blush speaks for you, huh?!" Sierra commented and they both laughed at my embarrassed face.

"Is he good?" Alicia asked raised her brow.

"The best." I winked at her and then laughed at her shocked face.

"Haven't seen that glow in such a long while," Sierra said and gave me a small hug. I felt good and I was very happy. Life was good and everything was just perfect. But I knew trouble was still there.

"I'll take the kids to the playing area and look after them. You guys can have some fun inside." Dory said with a wink as she led the kids away. Everyone was excited to get a few pairs of sexy lingerie.

-----

"God, you look hot!" Alicia commented as I tried on a pair of leopard print two-piece lingerie.

"You looking smoking, too," I said to her as she showed off her amazing body in red lingerie.

"I know right!" I laughed at her antics. We tried some more outfits and selected a few for each of us. Considering I was using Alex's card, I wasn't gonna spend much. It was wrong to spend too much of his hard-earned money.

"Let's go and eat. And let's call Dory, too." I suggested and they both nodded eagerly.

-----

"I want pizza!" Lee yelled and I laughed at his antics. I picked him up and walked as I talked about what more he wanted.

Suddenly, I bumped into someone, but the person caught me and Lee both. I let out a worried gasp.

"I'm so sorry and thank you so much," I muttered scared all of a sudden, worried that Lee might be hurt or scratched.

"Lee, are you alright, baby?" I asked as I set him down on the ground checking his body for anything that showed he was hurt. I twirled him around and he chuckled at me.

"I'm fine." He muttered with a smirk. For a four-year-old, he was too much of a drama king.

"Why wouldn't you tell me that sooner?" I asked him with a pointed glare at him.

"I love it when you worry about me." He said and gave me a cheeky smile. I shook my head and hugged him letting him on the ground and stood up. He gave me a face when I didn't pick him up and I smirked. Serves him right.

"Uhm...are you both alright?" Asked the stranger who caught us. I gave him an apologetic look as I completely forgot about him being with us.

"Oh, we are perfectly fine. Thank you so much once again." I said to him with a smile as I looked right at his ocean blue eyes. The color was so familiar, as I had the same color.

"Well, I'm Lucas. Nice meeting you." He said as he placed his hand in front of me to shake. I was conscious but I smiled and shook his hand.

"You, too. I'm Grace, by the way." He smiled and nodded at me.

"See you around." He said and just blurred in the crowd in a while. Lee pulled my hand and I looked at him to see him flashing a pout at me. I sighed as I again picked him up and walked to the food court. I realized that everyone was already gone.