I frowned in confusion. "I don't understand."

Why would he want to make me happy?

"Would you like to see your parents?" He questioned randomly, taking me a bit off guard.

"W-What?" I asked, wanting what he just said to be clarified again.

He smirked. "Would you like to see your parents?" He repeats.

Would he really let me see them or is this another sick trick of his? He must have noticed the battle I was having because he spoke again.

"I'm being generous. This may be the very last time you see them. I'll grant you a few minutes with them."

Last time.

Few minutes.

"Bast-damn you, Carter!"

I stood to my feet and turned to leave.

"Be like that if you want to, Babe. Your the one that will have a loss." He said causing me to stop.

I bit my lip. I wanted to fvcking cry. He makes me so mad. I sighed and ran my hands through my hair. I was actually loving this new hair. I'm obsessed with it but if I see my parents with this hair color, they'll flip.

I stare at the door in thought.

What would they think if I'm out here and not in school. Then my father would go on about me wasting my scholarship and the money he paying for my new apartment.

I jumped in fright when arms circled around my waist. Honestly, what was his deal? He always have to touch me and it makes me irritated. It makes me feel different. And it even sometimes feel nice. He was so bipolar it was hard to keep up with him. He's serious one minute and actually nice the other. The man throws me.

"Your answer, Princess." His lips near my ear.

Princess?

Don't even know how to explain how tense I am. I lean forward, trying to get out of his hold but I stiffen.

I....shit! I didn't mean to do that! Jesus, help me!

He groaned deeply and pulled me closer. I was too close to him. How close? My ass touching his man area and he was starting to get excited. I felt it twitch and I jumped away from him.

I turned to look at him and his eyes were darker and lusty. He was biting his lip while staring at me. His hands were clutched into fist by his sides and he looked like he was struggling with himself.

"I-I didn't mean to do it. You were too close to me." The words rushed out my mouth and I looked anywhere but at him.

"I-I'll go see them. My parents." I said still looking at my feet. It was silent and I was a bit scared. I felt his intense eyes on me.

He was a predator looking for his prey and that so happens to be me.

I knew how the male body works and I know their mind sets. I'm not that innocent to were I don't know a damn thing.

Then, he moved to me.

I didn't move. No point to if he was arms length to catch me.

His hands wrapped around my neck and forced my head up. I bit my lip nervously, not knowing what to do. Then he suddenly moved closer. His face a few inches from mine.

"Christ, your making it hard for me." He muttered, never taking his eyes off me.

"I-I'm sorry..." I say, not knowing what I'm really sorry for. He's the one making it hard for me.