"You really think I'm that beautiful?" She asked me.

"Yes, of course you are, you are probably the most beautiful creature I've ever seen." I told her and she blushed even more. She then lifted me closer to her face and softly kissed my forehead and I smiled.

"Thank you little one." She said.

"You're welcome." I responded.

I then asked her, "What is your name?"

"My name is White Diamond little one." She told me.

"Nice to meet you White Diamond, my name is Y/n" I told her.

She smiled, "It's really nice to meet you Y/n. Also, how old are you?" She asked.

"I'm 8 years old." I told her.

"Why were you all alone in there?" She asked.

I told her, "My parents are gone and I have no one to play with." I frowned and cried, she then brought me to her chest and shushed me.

"Shh, it's okay little one, I'm here for you." She told me.

"You are?" I asked her.

"Yes, I let the Amethysts bring you here because you seemed to have interest me and I wanted to ask you a question." She said.

"You do?" I asked.

"Yes, but before I do, I need to ask what happened to your parents?" She asked me.

I frowned and felt sad, "they died from an illness, and I was really heartbroken when I heard that they passed away and I couldn't stop crying about it and I really miss my parents everyday, I couldn't stop thinking about them." I told her and started to cry again and then she rubbed one of her fingers on me and tried to calm me down.

"Shh, it's okay, it's okay, I'm really sorry about what happened to your parents and I'm sure they would want you to be happy and not to be sad." She told me.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes, I'm sure and here's the question, I wanted to ask you." She said.

"What is it?" I asked her.

"Would you like to come with me to Homeworld and give you a better life?" She asked with hope.

I then smiled and hugged her finger. "Yes, please!" I said happily.

She then told me, "Okay, hold on tight little one."

She carries me carefully and I couldn't stop smiling.

After a few minutes later, we arrived on Homeworld and then she took me to her ship and told her Pearl to have a room set for me.

When we were in her ship, she sat on her throne and said. "Y/n, there's been something else I really wanted to ask you. I wanted to ask you this earlier, but I wanted to wait until we got to Homeworld."

"Yes." I told her.

"Y/n, would you like me to be your new mom?" She asked me with hope.

I smiled and cried tears of joy because not only she wanted to give me a better life, but she also wanted to be my new mom. I then hugged her finger and said. "Yes, yes. I would love that very much mom."

I smiled and cried tears of joy too and brought him to my chest and said. "Welcome to the family my sweet little Y/n." She said happily.

"Thank you mom" I said happily too.

White Diamond POV

After a few minutes, I saw that Y/N has fallen asleep on my hand, so I summoned my Pearl and quietly told her to please get some gems to make a bed for Y/n and me, because I want to try sleeping with him, even though gems don't need sleep, but I really want to try it anyway. Once the bed was done, I told everyone to leave, so I could spend time with my new son. Once they were gone, I gently carried Y/n to the massive bed and put him down gently on one side and I got on the other side. I pulled the blanket up over us and we laid there and I try to figure out how to sleep until I was able to figure it out.

I turned around and I noticed Y/n is gone, so I looked around until I found him sleeping really close to me on the bed, snuggling into my chest smiling.

After that I smiled back and blushed pink, then I started to realize it, I really love Y/n a lot more now and I'm really glad to be his new mom and him being my new adopted son. I kept looking at Y/n, and whispered, "Don't worry Y/n, I'm going to keep you nice and safe and give you a better life and be a good mom to you I promise." After that, I feel asleep and joined Y/n in dreamland and I've finally found the happiness I've been looking for this whole time and I'm really excited to raise Y/n as my new son and becoming a really happy family with me, Y/n, Blue Diamond, and Yellow Diamond.