Chapter 1

A/N: Takes place after the events of "Change Your Mind."

On Homeworld, things have been going great thanks to Steven and the Crystal Gems and every gem has been happy, all except one gem.

White Diamond.

Even, though the gems were happy, White Diamond still felt lonely inside because she's been in her ship for a really long time and had no one to talk to besides Blue Diamond and Yellow Diamond and her Pearl, she also felt like there is something missing for her.

A couple weeks later, she decided to go to the Human Zoo which was previous owned by Pink Diamond and currently owned by Blue Diamond. When she got there, she had to shapeshift in order to fit through the door, after that she shapeshifted back to her original size.

White Diamond POV

I still miss Pink Diamond, but I have to accept it that she really is gone, even though I thought removing Steven's gem would bring her back, but I was wrong about it and I really regret doing it, but Steven forgave me and now I have to find my happiness somewhere.

I head to another door and summoned my Pearl (still Pink Pearl, but no longer mind controlled) and told her, "Pearl, please open the door to the zoo." White told her.

"Yes, My Diamond." Pink Pearl said.

Once the doors were open, I went in and sat down watching the humans through a window and saw them living happily and enjoying their life in there and that made me feel sad, that I was still upset because I couldn't do what the humans were doing and that was living a happy life. As I was about to leave, I saw something that caught my eye.

A male human child.

I looked and saw that the child was all alone and I was wondering what happened to his parents, but seeing him sad makes me feel sad. So, I summoned my Pearl again and asked her.

"Pearl, would you do me a favor, and summon the Amethysts?" White asked

"Yes, My Diamond." Pink Pearl said.

After a few minutes later, the Amethysts came in and White Diamond asked them something.

"Amethysts, could you please go get that human child that's all alone, I would like to talk to him?" White Diamond asked.

"Yes, White Diamond." They all said.

Child POV

I didn't know what to do and I'm really sad, I have no one to play with and my parents are gone and I'm all alone.

Suddenly the door to the zoo opened and one of the Amethysts came in and found me and told me someone wanted to see me and I wondered who it was.

I went along with the Amethysts and was taken to a Pink room that had bubbles with gems in them, and then the Amethysts told me to wait here and so I waited.

After a few minutes, the door opened and what I saw, I was amazed by it. A really tall creature came in and was stunningly beautiful, but also a little creepy, she had a gem on her forehead too, I tried to back up a little bit, but then the tall lady told me.

"Don't worry little one, I'm not going to hurt you." She told me.

She then put her hand down. "Come here, it's alright." She told me and I got on her hand and she lifted me up and I was really close to her face, and I was really scared.

She then noticed that I'm afraid of her and then she asked, "Why do you fear me little one?"

"Well, it's just that you're really tall and your kind of creepy a little bit, but you are really beautiful." I told her and she smiled and then blushed pink because she liked what I said to her.