Half-pint troubles

Start from the beginning

Lili: Very Good, master Bell! But, uh, Donathen... you were vary... brutal.

Vega: It's ya like me or ya fear me, loli.

I saw her eyeing Bell's dagger. I tapped her shoulder and got her attention. I kneeled to her height.

"Don't try anything."

She started sweating and slowly nodding. I pay her shoulder and walked away from her. Bell started using a small knife to get a crystal from one of the ants.

Me and Bell were cashing in our halls. Him getting a few hundred me getting a few thousand. I was thinking about protocols against Loki's THOTness. My thoughts were interrupted by a loud gasp from the someone.

(Can't remember name.)

Then Bell noticed his knife was missing. He went pale. He yelled an ear shattering terror.

We looked around for the dagger but found nothing. Its been an hour since he found out it was missing.

Then Lili bumped into him.

Soon Ryuu and Syr came out of an alley. I put together the situation with my theory of Lili thieving the dagger from Bell.

Bell: Has any of you seen my knife? It's jet black bottom to top.

Ryuu: Does it look like this?

She pulled out his knife. Bell became a massive barrel of gratitude. He was praising Ryuu making Syr jealous.

Lili tried to run away at that moment but I grabbed her head. I kneeled down to her height again. I whispered.

"What. Did. I. Say."

Ryuu gave Bell his dagger which glew when he touched it. That caught both my and Lili's eyes. Mine because I scoffed at how weak it is compared to my non-enchanted wrist blade. Lili's because she's a little bitch.

Bell chatted with them awhile and turned to us.

Bell: Good thing I found you. Do you, wanna go back to the dungeon with me tomorrow?

'DUMBASS!'

The next day we came back to the dungeon. I placed a side objective mark on Lili. The two chatted while I was lazily keeping guard.

Lili: I want to do what makes things easier for you, master Bell.

'Lying , Half-foot tall, tall enough to suck a dick without kneeling, piece of fat shit, bitch!'

We kept walking deeper and deeper (Down the vagina) down the dungeon. And we found some shits to beat up.

After we checked in our crystals. They got 2600  valis. I got a few mil. I was surprised Lili didn't try anything to put her in deep shit.

Bell gave her what he thought was fifty percent, but Lili snuck an extra thirty away from Bell.

Bell said a few things. I saw the guilt written across Lili's face. I know what it looks like, my rage was the mask of my guilt, my guilt the mask of my greed, and reality destroyer of said greed.

We parted ways. Bell going to the destroyed part of Orario, Lili going to the slums, me... outside into the forest.

Vega: This is a magnificent place to test your powers. Try holding your hand out and concentrate. Use your mind as well.

I brought my arm out and held it straight up. I channeled all my thoughts to create an image of the Argent crystal. Uncoordinated streams of purple energy flowed from my torso to my hand. Within my hand it would turn crimson red, making a coating glow on my hand.

Vega: Incredible... I'm recording. Try-try-try... anything. Use your head or will or-or something.

I imagined a Minotaur with green embers emitting from the horns. It's skin, hardened like a weaponized hide. It's arms burn with the same green glow.

I opened my palm and raised my arm, fingers pointing to the sky. A circle spawned in front of me with the same glowing accents as my arm. I crushed my palm. The circle now gushing small bits of dirt out and spawning flaming cracks.

From out of the circle rose the Minotaur I had just imagined. I walked towards me as we stared each other down. My wrist blade drawn and ready.

It stopped right in front of me. We stared at each other and... it knelt.

It kneeled before me lowering to my height. It faces me again, it was a little different than what I imagined and what the real Minotaurs look like. I just imaged the normal Minotaur eyes, but instead, it's eyes glew blue. The blue glow of the knight sentinels.

Vega: Remarkable...

I rose my arm higher. I snapped and it
de-summoned. It turned into pure energy and absorbed into my palm. I lowered my arm deactivating my powers.

'This'll do nicely.'

Then a crater was made near me from a projectile originating from the
outer-atmosphere. I pulled out a grenade and prepared myself.

Loki: Hi honey~!

Loki jumped out of the crater and latched onto me. I was trying to pull her off but it wasn't working. I was stumbling around uncontrollably trying to tear her off.

Vega: aaah, young love...

'One, FUCK YOU VEGA! Two, I'm probably older than this dimension! And three, FUCK YOU VEGA!'
________________________________
Okay another chapter done. As always comment and criticize and check out my other stories. I apologize for the wait I do this all on my phone since downloading the app.

All right seeeeeee you aaaaaaall

LATER