"I have identified 27 biological toxins and 56 fabricated toxins on the property." Ironhide confirmed, not realizing that probably wasn't the most tactful thing to say to a concerned mother.

All at once Sara's eyes darted around with worry.

"I will ensure she doesn't ingest any of these while with me Sara Lennox."

The woman dipped her head, "You know where each of those things is? From memory?"

The Autobot let a ghost of a smirk play across his mouth, "Yes."

She pointed to her and then to him quickly while saying, "You and I need to go around and find those sometime soon."

"Very well."

The woman smiled and finally said with emphasis, "And...just watch your step, please."

"Always." Ironhide grunted with certainty.

Bumblebee's first scouting on Earth informed them of the significant size difference between their two species All the Autobots had to place that simple rule in the forefront of their mainframe when they landed on Earth.

Primus, it was the first thing he had to do when he crashed on Earth!

"I guess that's all. Have fun. OH! And Ironhide...I don't want her in the old barn on the edge of the property either. It's old and full of rusty nails and broken glass," the woman pointed.

When the woman retreated back into the recesses of the house, Ironhide sighed and peered down at Annabelle. She was still playing with her toy kitty.

At once she looked up at him, "Pway now?"

"Um, yes. Play now." Ironhide said, trying desperately to hide his distaste for her mispronunciation.

"YAY!" the little girl cheered, leaping to her feet.

To be truthful Ironhide hadn't "played" for eons, unless target practice and weapon modifications were considered play. He didn't have the faintest idea what human young considered "play". It was probably something comparable to torture. He tried to prepare himself.

Ironhide rolled his metal shoulders, "So, Annabelle. What do you play?"

The child thought a moment then stood on her toes beaming, "Tea party!"

A horrible cold spark chilled Ironhide when his internet search for 'tea party' was finished.

Ironhide panicked in his mind, "Oh, sweet merciful Primus...NO."

If Ratchet or the others found out, his reputation would be slagged. He would rather have his cannons disassembled than play such a torturous game of human formality and personal degradation.

"Um...isn't there some OTHER game we could play?" Ironhide offered, trying not to sound too disgusted with her choice.

"Tea party!" the little one insisted.

Slag.

Ironhide thought quickly. He thought like a war strategist, trying to counter his opponent's move. Suddenly, he had a great idea. An idea inspired by Captain Lennox when trying to change his child's determined mind.

"But Annabelle, your tea cups are too small." He held out a huge metal hand to emphasize, "I would break them. You don't want me to break your tea cups do you?"