Scene 1 | Café

Jungkook sat in a chair all alone, sipping on a cup of coffee.

It was empty in the café, other than him and the sole employee who managed both the cashier and the coffee making.

The young idol even had his mask on the table rather than on his face due to the lack of company.

Looking at his watch, Jungkook noted the time after a while of not checking.

'3:00am already, huh? I'm still amazed I found a shop that was still open...'

The store was only of the few that kept light on the streets late in the night.

However, in just a couple more hours, BTS would begin their world tour with the opening concerts in Seoul.

And yet, Jungkook looked like he was about to pass out any second.

His eyes were strained and tired.

His skin looked pale and dry.

His movements were slow and lazy.

Dark bags faintly formed under his eyes.

Still, Jungkook didn't fall asleep. He kept drinking the cup of caffeine in his hands as if he was running away from sleep itself.

Cold air from outside suddenly flowed into the café as the door opened.

Jungkook didn't bother to look, nor put on his mask for safety.

The young woman at the entrance immediately turned her attention to the only customer in the room. She let a sigh of relief escape from her.

Taking off her own mask, she showed the worried look that was on her face.

Jungkook still didn't pay her any attention, even as she took a seat right in front of him; He just continued to keep his gaze on the window beside the table.

The lady took another deep breath after sitting down, never letting her eyes of him.

"... Kookie... What are you doing...?" she asked with concern in her eyes.

Jungkook stayed silent, keeping the tension high.

"I'm surprised you found me before they did." He replied, ignoring her question.

"Are you saying you didn't think I'd be able to find you?" The girl questioned glaringly with slight anger, more so shock, at his comment.

Jungkook tilted his head towards her, finally giving eye contact. However, he still kept his lazy and calm behavior.

"Yup. I thought that Blackpink's Jennie would have been suuuper tired from all of her activities and not go looking for her boyfriend that went missing in the middle of the night, just right before the start of his group's world tour." He said satirically.

It seemed to erase the faint negative feelings as Jennie softened her look into a smile which was replied with Jungkook's own grin.

"You weren't answering my calls or my messages, so I knew something was wrong."

"How'd you know I wasn't just busy?" Jungkook wondered.

"The guys called me saying you left the house out of nowhere without telling anyone. You had everyone panicking, you know. Your group and all the managers and staff." Jennie explained.

Jungkook felt guilt wash over him.

"..."

Jennie stared at him, noticing his messy appearance.