Scene 2 | Ferris Wheel

"Hyung, why can't we go to the amusement park? It's just right next to our hotel." The boy groaned in desperation.

"Nope. Too much people."

"Fine. I'll wear a mask and a bucket hat. No one's going to recognize me."

"Too risky."

"Hyuuuungg..." Jungkook childly whined.

"You need to rest. It's the last concert tomorrow. You have to make it the best one."

"Alright, alright" The boy group member finally gave up.

"Good. And don't think about sneaking out, you hear me?" His manager warned him.

"Pssshhh, of course. Why would I sneak out to go to an amusement park?" Jungkook said mockingly.

"Uh huh."

With that, the young man was left by himself as the door to his room closed shut.

'For some reason... I really want to ride a ferris wheel right now...'  Jungkook silently said to himself.

He kept that thought lingering in his head.

Suddenly, he stood up from his lazy position in bed and grabbed his black face mask.

Putting on a black hoodie, he decided with a cap instead of his usual bucket hat.

Quietly opening the door, JK carefully made his way out of the hotel.

However, the boy's manager shook his head realizing his mistake.

'Aishhh... I shouldn't have given him the idea of sneaking out.' He admitted to himself.

Dialing up a number on his phone, the call was answered almost immediately.

"What happened sir?"

"Sorry, it's my bad. Jungkook left the hotel. Watch over him and keep him from getting mobbed, but try to stay low key. Let him have some fun."

~~

"Hey there's an amusement park nearby, we should go!"

"Really? It's getting kinda dark already..."

"Isn't that better? Night is when the lights are shining!"

"Oh, right! I forgot about the lights!"

The four Blackpink members planned their next stop while the van drove along the city streets.

The sun just finished setting, signaling the start of the evening. The dark sky slowly took over.

"Yes! I've been wanting to eat funnel cake!" Lisa chimed in.

"We need to go on the ferris wheel together too!" said Jennie.

"Alright, were going to the amusement park then!"

~~

Jungkook slowly walked around aimlessly, in awe at the flashing lights surrounding him.

Although it was slightly hard to see with his outfit and facial mask, he kept taking a glance of all the things the park offered.

'Whaaa, jinjja.' he thought in amazement.

The place was packed and crowds of people were everywhere. However, they didn't seem to notice the idol walking amongst them.

'I haven't done this in a long time. It feels nice not having attention once in a while.'

Just as he said that a young woman who looked to be in a hurry bumped into him, almost taking his cap and hoodie off of his head.