six

Y/n's POV

When i turn around, i saw a very familiar face. He picked up my wallet and gave it to me. Then, we make eye contact.

"What the- Y/n?!"

It was yedam. It felt like one of those cliches in movies where you meet someone and you meet them again. Like fate, y'know?

"How is this possible? We're from the same school? How have we not met before?"

"Hmmm... Maybe because I'm not that outstanding? But this is great! We can be friends even in school-"

"Yah! Yedam!"

Yedam turn around to see who it was. Yedam was from my school all along. He was a senior from my school. Does that mean he heard about the thing? Wait no. More like what will he think of me after hearing it?

"Ah. I think i gotta-"

"Yedam. You didn't hear anything, right? About me?"

"What are you talking about-"

Suddenly, a boy walk towards us to pull yedam away. I checked his name tag, Kim Junkyu. He quickly grabbed Yedam's collar and started whispering to Yedam's ear. Immediately, Yedam's eyes widened.

"Umm... So..."

I tried to speak up but couldnt. Junkyu leaves and signals Yedam to follow after him. Yedam was about to go but i grabbed. his hand. I knew Junkyu just told him about me.

"Ah. Y/n, i gotta go-"

"Are you going to stop being my friend?"

His eyes widened and he scratched his head. After few seconds, he apologises and leaves. I just got a friend in a few hours but lost him in just a few minutes. As soon as he left, i took my drink from the vending machiene. 

"Damn it."

I threw it on the floor out of anger. I knew i shouldn't have but i just hated how people can change in just a few seconds.

Time skip~

When i arrive home, the house was empty as always. Since my parents are not with me anymore, i live with my grandmother. Of course from my mother's side. She knew about my situation in my previous school, so that's why she placed me in Treasure High. Far from my old school. If she were to know about how i am in school, she would flip and transfer me again.

Just bare with it, Y/n. You don't need friends to be happy.

Ping!

Yedamn

Yedamn
Uhh about just now

I left him on read. I didn't want to hear his excuses. I continued cooking for nyself in the kitchen. I was cooking something special. Sometgibg delicious and amazing... Ramyeon.

Ping! Ping!

Yedamn

Yedamn
R u mad?
Yedamn
Sorry

Me
Im not mad.

Yedamn
Whoa you are mad You
Just placed a full stop at
the end of your text

Me
Im not in the
mood to text you
Me
Its not like you care if i
text you or not so bye

I switched off my phone and continued cooking my ramyeon. After this, i'll eat something sweet. It always seemed to help me when I'm down.

Ringg!

My phone started ringing. Holy shiet no one has ever called me before. What should i do? I should just pick it up...

"Hello?"

"Hey its your friendly neighbourhood god yedam."

"Never heard of
him. Wrong number-"

"So um i heard some rumours..."

"Well gossip gossip gossip to you then."

"I just wanna say that i still wanna be friends with you... Im not gonna let a rumour stop us from being friends."

S t r a n g e r s  》Bang Yedamजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें