one

Y/N's POV

Well today sucks. Well maybe not today. EVERYDAY SUCKS.

I walk to the nearest bench. It's probably around 6 o'clock. I should've listened to my guts. Friends? Never heard of them. I've only heard of snakes.

I, Jeon Y/n, have been ditched by two of my so called friends. No, I'm not butthurt because they ditch me once. But because they've done even more worse things. I just found out the hard way.

One, they talked shit about me. How? Well they spread rumours saying that I was a bully in middle school. But in reality, I was the one who got bullied.

Two, they were the ones who had been putting trash on my desk. Like dude, I've already dealt with so much trash so why you gotta do this.

And finally, I couldn't believe what they just did. I liked this boy in my class and they told him that I am a slut. Why? I HAVE NO IDEA HONESTLY.

And what's more is that they are my first friends. I want to kick a pole so badly. But I can't cause... I started crying.

God damn it... I'm so weak.

I wipe my tears as they fall. People passing by started giving me judging stares. Why can't I have a break? Can't the universe just stop for a moment for me to catch my breath?

Should I just go home? If I do, grandma will be suspicious. But if I don't, people are going to judge me to death.

"Umm... do you need a tissue?"

I look up to see a boy around my age with a tissue in his hand. He offers it to me and I took a piece and started wiping my tears.

"T-Thank... you,"

He Nods. "Are you okay? Did you get hurt?"

"I'm fine... I'm sorry for disturbing you..."

"Ah... It's okay... I was the one who felt bad watching you cry... if you don't need anything, I'll get going-"

"Wait... I need something."

He looks at me with all his attention.

"I need a Friend... Can you be my Friend?"

"Uhh... You're creeping me out..."

He says under his breath but I could still hear it.

"I'm desperate... I just need a Friend... A real Friend is all I ask for,"

He sighs. "Didn't your parents taught you not to talk to strangers?"

"Nope. They taught me not to talk to suspicious people and take candy from strangers tho."

"It's the same thing... I don't think I-"

"You don't seem like you're in a hurry... so... Can you please be my friend for just tonight?"

"Sorry... I'm kind of-"

"All I need is one Friend. Just one... even if it's for tonight... please."

He sighs. "I don't know who you are but... I Guess it's okay if it's for tonight,"

I smile.

"My name is Jeon Y/n."

"Bang yedam."

"Nice to meet you, Yedam."

"... you too."