CHAPTER 22

I knocked at Taehyung’s door with my heart beating rapidly because of the exciting news.

When he opened the door, he was wrapped in a blanket, with red nose and messy hair. My smile faded as soon as I saw him.

“Hey babe” he said and coughed a little, giving me a weak smile.

“You okay?” I asked looking concerned.

“Yeah, I’m ‘fibe’! Just a little flu. Come in.”

“You don’t look fine!” I touched his forehead and cheek “You’re burning Tae!” I felt him leaning his face against my hand. “Did you take any medicine?”

“No. Cuz I don’t need any.”

“Do you have meds in here?”

“I don’t ‘thibk’ so” he answered and giggled at my frown.

“Hold on, I think I have some in my apartment.”

I left and run into my place, looking for some medicine that would help him.

“Are you sick?” Yoongi asked resting at the door frame.

“No, this is for Taehyung.”

“How was it with Jungkook?”

“Namjoon’s dead. Apparently” I calmly answered, still looking inside the cabinet.

“What??” Yoongi exclaimed, making me look at him. I got up.

“Jungkook said that he’s gonna investigate what happened and then he’ll come over.” I started to walk back to Taehyung’s apartment with Yoon following me.

“He’s dead? That easy?”

“Who’s dead?” Taehyung questioned from the couch.

I went to the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water, handing it to him along with the meds.

“Jungkook got a call saying that Namjoon is dead” when I finished my sentence, Taehyung started to cough, almost choking with his water.

“What?? What do you mean dead?”

“You know, when someone’s heart stops beating” Yoongi answered and I rolled my eyes.

“How?” Taehyung asked.

“I don’t know, Jungkook will come here when he finds out. I think you should call Hobi and tell him to come too.”

“‘Fibe’” he grabbed his phone and called Hoseok. “Jungkook has some news, I think you should come” … “No, he’s not here ‘yeb’” … “What do you mean you’re busy?” … “So bring Jimin with you!” … “I don’t care if you two are in the middle of ‘somebhing’! This is way more important!” … “Ok. Hey, can you bring pizza?” … “But I’m sick and coughing! Pretty pleeeeease” … “Love you” and then he hung up with a big smile. “He’s coming with Jimin and pizza”

“Are they an official thing already?” Yoon asked.

“Not sure about the official, but they are a thing” I answered.

After an hour Jimin and Hoseok finally showed up and they bought 3 pizzas along with them. We set everything on the table and then I called Jimin into the kitchen so we could have a very important talk.

“So?” I asked excited.

“What?”

“You and Hobi! How things are going? Are you two dating already?”

“We didn’t say anything about ‘dating’ yet, but let’s see how it goes! We’re just having fun for now.”

“Having fun?” I tilted my head to the side.

“Yeah, you know. My lips meeting his lips, my naked body meeting his nak-“

“Okay! okay!!” I yelled, making him laugh “I don’t need all the details!” I chuckled.

“Where’s Jungoo?” Hoseok asked with his mouth full of pizza, once Jimin and I were back in the living room.

“He’ll be here any secon-” before Tae could finish his sentence, Jungkook slammed the door open and got into the apartment with a huge smile on his face.

“He died in an explosion!”