CHAPTER 5

I stare at my white, boring ceiling while lying in bed. The events of last night still playing out in my head. Actually, just one. Taehyung and I kissing.

Still looks like a dream, but it isn’t. I touched my lips again, cursing at myself for what I’ve been feeling in the past 24h. Why the hell I can’t take Taehyung out of my mind? This is so wrong! I like Jungkook… right? I groaned in frustration and turned in bed, burying my head with my pillow.

My phone began to ring and I searched the covers, answering without checking the ID.

“Hello?” I answered, sounding really sleepy.

“Is this Y/N?"

“Yeah, who’s this?”

“It’s Jungkook!” I quickly sat straight up “Taehyung gave me your number, he said it wouldn’t be a problem”

“Oh!” Keep talking Y/n!! “No, it’s ok!” Gosh I feel stupid.

“I’m calling to see if you would like to go to the movies with me today?”  he asked.

“I would love to!” I’m pretty sure I have the most stupidest smile right now.

“Great! Can I pick you up at 5PM?”

“I’ll be ready!”

Ok then. See ya!”

“Byee”

I turned off the phone and began to scream. Jeon Jungkook wants to go on a date with me. YES! I can see our marriage already.

TIME SKIP 

I finished applying my lipstick and checked to see how I look. I decided to wear a light dress with a jacket and white sneakers, and some light makeup. Not gonna lie, I’m pretty nervous.

 My phone beeped with a message from Jungkook saying that he’s already here. I checked to see if everything that I need is in my purse and go to the door. When I opened it, I saw Taehyung looking for keys in his pocket. He looks at me up and down and my heart begins to race. Why??

“How can you look so beautiful all the damn time?” he asked and I can feel my cheeks burning.

“Thank you, Tae” I smiled, locking the door

“You’re going out with Jimin?” he asked.

“No, with Jungkook actually” I replied and something in his expression changes “Thank you for giving him my number by the way”

“Yeah… no problem” he mumbled and took his key out of his pocket.

“I guess your plan worked for me. How about you?” I asked. He looked at me with a confused face. “The girl you wanted to notice you. It worked?” he stared at me for a few seconds.

“I don’t know yet” he put the key in the lock “But I don’t think so. Anyway, hope you have fun with Jungkook” he entered his house and closed the door.

What the hell just happened? He never treated me like that. Suddenly my mood to go out started to fade. Actually, it’s totally gone.

I shook my head and take the decision of not letting Taehyung’s bad mood get to me. I’m going out with the guy of my dreams and I’m not letting anything or anyone ruin this.

Jungkook is leaning against the car when I got down and he greets me with the most adorable smile.

“Hey beautiful” that line almost melts my heart. Almost.

“Hey handsome” I smiled back and he opens the door for me, signaling me to get in.

“So, do you wanna eat before or after the movie? Or at the movie?” he asks smiling after he gets in the car.

“Why don’t you surprise me? I don’t know how to make decisions” I laughed.

“Is it weird if we eat pizza at 5PM?” he begins to drive.

“Of course not. All the time it’s pizza time to me”

“Ok then” he says laughing.

The “date” was… ok. Everything was great until 30 minutes after we got in the pizzeria. Jungkook got a phone call that kept him busy outside for at least 15 minutes, and when he came back he was totally different. No smiles, no laughs, nothing. All my nervousness was gone already and to be honest, I couldn’t wait to go home.

During the movie I made sure to look like I was totally interested and plus his hand on my thigh he didn’t tried anything else. His bad mood got to me and it wasn’t fun at all.

The way back home was in complete silence, only the sound of the radio. He parked in front of my building and got out of the car.

“Sorry if I kinda ruined the night” he scratched the back of his neck and then looked at me “I can be a mess sometimes Y/N” his gaze was fixed on me.
“I understand” I gave him a soft smile.

“But there’s still one thing left for me to do”

“What’s that?”

And just like that, he leans in and kisses me.