Chapter 3

Short and written kind of quick. I've only had time to write in class and I'm not suppose to have phones in my class but whatever. She doesn't know.

*not edited...again*

-

Next day.....

I woke up earlier then I normally do. Ashton seemed to have disappeared from the apartment. I've given up on calling or texting to find him. He wouldn't answer anyway.

I tried to go back to sleep but I couldn't. I would close my eyes and my brain would start running. After 30 minutes I decided to just get up.

I look in the bathroom and see my eyes are bloodshot. It looked like I got no sleep or was high. Neither was the answer.

I walk to the kitchen fighting myself on weather I should eat breakfast or not. I wanted to be perfect for Ashton.

The second I see Ashton he rolls his eyes. "Why are you up?you still have like 3 hours". Ashton sounded annoyed with me.

"I couldn't go back to sleep". I say fidgeting with the ends of my sweater.

He notices and rolls his eyes. "Whatever."

I watch as he pulls out the cake he made yesterday and made disgusted face before walking toward me to throw it away.

"Why are you throwing it away?" I ask then he looks up at me with a glare.

"Cakes nasty."

I left an eyebrow watching as he stands up. "You made it yesterday."

Ashton ruled his eyes. "For you. I would never eat that".

"But you ate a lot of it."

"Are we really gonna fight over cake,Luke?"

He had a point. I didn't carry out the argument any longer.

I watched as he searched threw cupboards and threw away perfectly good food.

"What are you doing?" I finally asked.

He stopped and tired to me with this angry look on his face. "What does it look like Luke?" he snaps.

"Throwing away perfectly good food." I say without thinking and jump back.

He roles his eyes. "Calum invited to do this 'band' thing. Do you want to do it?"

I watch as he looks at me with stress in his eyes. "Yes." I simply say quietly.

"Good. We are going over there at 12."

"Why aren't they coming here?"

"Do you ever stop asking questions?" Ashton snaps back at me. I nods my head and walk to the room.

-

Me and Ashton said on a eggshell colored love seat and Michael and Calum sat on the other side of the glass table.

"We need a name." Calum announced staring at us intently.

"What about bromance." I joke but Calum thought I was serious.

"No. That's just weird".

"Michael and the potatoes?" I think he is serious.

"Did you seriously take that from one direction?" Calum asks him. He just shrugs.

We all stare at each other until Michael pops up. "I have one!" He announced And we wait for him to talk. "5 seconds of summer".

-

Ashton didn't speak.

Ashton didn't say a word.

I could tell he didn't want to be here. I wanted to tell him he could go but I didn't want to be mean.

"Are you okay?" I ask whispering in his ear.

"I'm fine Luke". He says distantly. I didn't know how to respond so I didn't.

"We could be a cover band!" Calum announces. "We should all play instruments. I have it all planned out. Michael and Luke will at guitar sense they can and I'll play the Bass and Ashton will do the drums!" Calum seemed so excised about this. I don't think Ashton's fully here today.

We took different cars here because he was running behind. It's like he changed in one car ride from scaring to distant.

I wanted to figure this all out but I'm no were near the truth yet. I'll get there I think. Ashton seemed scared about a text so maybe if I grab his phone I can know.

I will figure it out but it's just a matter of were I start.