Chapter 10

*unedited*

I rolled me eyes. "If Ashton had a twin he would tell me".

Chase looked a me sympathetically. "Ashton didn't want to put you in danger".

"I'm already in danger". I snap back.

"You're right. Sam is Ashton's twin brother that wants him gone but that doesn't mean Ashton is innocent. Ashton can manipulate all day long if he wanted. He makes everything go the way he wants it too and if you pay close attention, you will see a way to change it. Ashton is gonna manipulate the situation the best he can, it's in his blood". Chase looked up at me. "Anymore questions?"

"Yes". I say nodding my head distantly. "I found a picture of me and my friend Calum from grade 9. I didn't know Ashton then and a red circle was drawn around my face. Do you have any clue what that mean?" I ask hoping she would.

"Is it Calum hood?" She ask lifting an eyebrow. I shake my head yes. "Calum hood was friends with Sam sense kindergarten threw 8th grade. He just stopped talking to Ashton and Sam one day. Ashton let it go but Sam didn't. Calum is all Sam had." Then her jaw dropped. She had just realized something. "You weren't the target because you're dating Ashton". She whispers.

"What do you mean?" I ask and my voice turned to a panic.

"All this time we thought he was trying to get to you because of Ashton but I bet you that was never the reason". Chase started to laugh and rolled her eyes. "He hated Ashton... And it all make sense know".

I look at her confused. "Well, it doesn't to me so explain a little bit".

"You and Calum became friends and that took Calum away from Sam. Sam got jealous and didn't know how to control it sense Calum and him where inseparable. Down the road as Sam was trying to let it go, you met Ashton. Ashton feel for you hard core and we all knew it. Sam's jealousy rose from the ashes. Luke Hemmings had taken his best friend and now his brother. Sam Irwin saw it all as your fault. He thought if you were gone, he could have it all back." She explains and my jaw drops.

"All this...Is my fault?" I say and guilt struck me. "Ashton and his brother don't get along... Because of me?"

She answered carefully. "I don't know for sure... But it would make sense".

I stand there in shock. The whole time this was my fault. Obviously, this wasn't pieced together sooner. "I'm gonna assume that Sam is the one planning something... Is it big?"

"Calum can't protect you and sense Michael and Calum live together I don't know where to tell you to go". She says avoiding my question. "I think you just have to wait now".

I nod my head. I had a terrible feeling about this. Something is gonna go wrong. Whether I die or not, I don't know but something is gonna change and i think it is for the worse.

A/N : I was gonna add this to the other chapter but I forgot and I didn't want to just add it sense everyone had read it already when I caught it so that's why it's a double update and short.

The big plan is close, yay! I don't know how many chapters are left or I would tell you. It is just on how this plays out because I know where it is going but not how long it is gonna take to get there. I hope that makes sense.

So thoughts?

Byyyeeeee!