Chapter 19

*unedited at the moment in time

I gasp. "No...no no your not... You can't be". I say and my breathing gets heavy.

"Don't act so surprised Lukey." He says letting out a evil laugh. "I told you the bullshit story and I warned you. You just trust to easy".

"You're not gonna get away with this Calum". I says nodding my head.

"Well, I already am. can't you see? You can't leave and Ashton will never know its me. Ever". Calum eyes suddenly darkened.

"When you said that's you were the reason this all happened, it wasn't because of the threat from Sam... You put this together yourself." I say feeling fear take over.

"Oh look it! Little Lukey is growing up and finally piecing things together! I was dead obvious with you and you never caught it. It's your fault." Calum says smirking.

"Why?" I stutter out. It's weird to think that Calum... Calum hood... My best friend sense freshman year... Wants me dead?

"This has nothing to do with you Luke". Calum says simply leading Sam another direction.

"Then why am I here Calum?! Why did you pretend to be my best friend? Why?god dammit why?!" I yell suddenly. I know Sam warned me but I couldn't stop myself. I needed the answers.

"Shut up Luke". Calum spits angerly turning to me.

"Or what? You're gonna kill me? We both know it's the plan so why haven't you? Why did you wait so long?" I'm wishing death upon myself in this moment but I couldn't stop my mouth from running. He would and I say it back without thinking.

"If I tried to kill you in beginning, this wouldn't have worked. Believe it or not I know every way this can go. I found every twist and turn. Also, you're forgetting something. I know everything about you so I know your past of depression and if I decide I do want to kill you well... I'll just make it look like a suicide".

"You're sick!" I shout in disbelief.

"Oh, very much but even those doctors who are suppose to find anything abnormal are easy to trick." I studied his look for a moment. As he stood back in front of me his eyes were darker then before, almost black now. He looked like he was sucking in his checks and biting them.

"That's why you left for the summer sophomore year. You weren't at camp were you? You were with him at the mental ward he was staying planning this all out."

"Luke don't try to figure it out. It'll only hurt you". Calum says distantly.

"If rather be hurt than not know". I say staring him in the eye.

He starred back at me emotionlessly. It didn't make sense to me how he could lie so well. He played the part of my best friend for years and I never caught on.

"You want to know every detail and I guess I could give you that but that would be a long story." Calum says deviously.

"We have the time". I say as he tries to walk away. "I can't go anywhere and if you plan to kill me then well... No one will know."

Calum looks from Sam to me multiple times before responding. "Fine. I'll give them you." He pauses thinking. "But once you know, I have to finish this so are you sure".

"Yes". I say confidently.

"Well then, let's start from the beginning". He says setting in front of me eye to eye.

"It started that day I met you..."

----

SHORT CHAPTER IM SORRY. ILY