Chapter 8

*not edited but I hope there is not a lot of errors.*

Something big is planned

That's all I know.

I set on the couch after he left. Calum same out half asleep. "Was someone here?" He asks squinting his eyes.

I shake me head. "No." I wasn't gonna tell him Ashton was here. I would have to explain why he came then and I wasn't gonna explain that.

He rubbed the side of his nose. "Okay". He turns around and goes back to bed. Once he I hear him shut the door, I quickly throw my shoes on.

I'm going back to that apartment and I'm getting into the box he had. Ashton told me to stay here but he should've known I wouldn't.

~

I walked all the way here and I'm kind of regretting it. A ten minute car ride is not a ten minute walk.

Once I reach the apartment I open the door slowly. The car wasn't anywhere to be seen so Ashton wasn't here anyways. I open the door and head to the bedroom. I go quietly just in case.

I was alone in the house. I opened the jour and grabbed the box. Of course it was locked. The box was wood so I could easily beat it open. I searched the room for something that could open it.

"Gotcha". I say as I see Ashton's old baseball bat in the corner. I always wondered why he still kept that.

I place the box on the bed and hit it as hard as I could 5 times. The box did open after the first 2 but I had anger I let out on it.

A bunch of papers were in folded in there. I opened one and they were not that big of deal, they were just bills. I see one unopened envelope and open it. It didn't matter now, his box was shattered. He will know it was me.

Ashton,
I think you jumped to a conclusion to fast. Nothing like that happened or has. I wouldn't do that - especially with him. I tried calling and texting but you never answered so I tried explaining the old fashioned way.

I know the truth but I also know things aren't always as they seem. I'm not mad and never will be. I'm sure it's not your fault.

We all do things we have to do to survive and protect those we love. Your plan is perfect but I think he is figuring it out.

Keep Luke safe. We both know he'll hit him first.

~Chase Marie Williams

I grab the envelope and look at the return address. I grab my phone and type the address into the maps. Thank god this wasn't far but I still wasn't walking. I go through some more and find a picture of me and Calum printed on paper. There was a big red circle around my face. The picture was taken before I even met Ashton.

Was I always a target?

I dig through it more and found out things about me I didn't even know. Why does he have all this stuff? He researched me. Was the plan to always take me down? Was Ashton behind it?

I need to find this person and see what they know. Maybe this Chase girl can help me. I need to know what she knows.

A/N the truth is coming out soon (; do you guys have any idea what it could be? If you do you should guess and tell me cause I'm curious. Chase is going to be a very important character because she knows everything (; (;

Okay so, thoughts?

You should read my other story, "Saving me {Lashton}". It isn't like this story at all. It tackles self harm but doesn't go into detail with it. The story has better detail to it and set up (I think anyway).

Ttyl!!