Chapter 20

You're all gonna hate me I'm sorry

I stare at him nervously as he continues. "You looked familiar but I couldn't place you at all. It drove me insane". Calum laughed with his last comment. I set there quietly, scared for my life. "I knew you and you knew Ashton".

I looked at him confused. "I meant Ashton after I met you". 

Calum laughed a little. "You met Ashton before. You guys just never exchanged names".  I stare at him blankly waiting for him to continue. "You remember the boy setting alone at the park by, at the time, new McDonalds? You felt awful because he looked like he was alone."

"And I went over and talked to him." I start finishing his story. "I told I'd hang out with him until his friend but his friend never showed up".

"I showed up". Calum said with aggression in his voice. "Oh I showed up and oh that boy saw me." He paused and his voice suddenly turned unsteady. "He waved me away, Luke. Later he told me how great you were. How amazing this mystery guy was. It took time but I remembered those blue eyes".

He stared me in the eye for a good 60 seconds before I began to speak. "You want to kill me because of something that happened years ago? That's crazy".

Calum laughed. "That was when I noticed who you were. You didn't notice the repealing effect you caused, did you? I had to hear about this mystery boy everyday. He wanted to find you and swore to me he would. I promised myself I'd find you first because no one would take my best friend away."

"That was middle school. I thought you were my best friend now. To me then, he was just a guy I ran into alone. He didn't make a impact until later in life. I didn't even know it was him until now." I say disparately.

"Luke you know this story and I shouldn't have to tell you again". Calum says as he walks toward something behind me.

"I know nothing except what you tell me". I say looking down.

"That's a lie. That's one big lie just like all of this". Calum says suddenly in front of me. He smile twists from creepy to innocent.

"What do you mean?" I stutter out.

"Wake up Luke". Calum says suddenly smiling.

"What?"

"Luke, wake up!" Him and Sam yell at the top of there lungs.

With that, I shot out of bed. "God your drenching." Ashton asks laughing. He was setting on top of me obviously trying to wake me up for some time. "Are you sick or something?"

"What's going on?" I ask confused.

"You went to sleep last night and now your awake?" Ashton answers in a question form.

"W-what about Sam?" I ask with fear in my voice.

"Who?" Ashton asks confused.

"Your twin." I clarify.

"I don't have a twin. I'm the only. I mean besides Harry but he's like, what, 12?" Ashton says giggling.

"But Calum wanted to kill me?" I say with confusion and fear.

"He wanted kill you because well he always does. He's a very sassy person you know." Ashton jokes.

"You don't have a twin brother?" I ask confused.

Ashton looks at me dumbfounded. "No Luke. Only Ashton there is me".

"And Calum hasn't been planning to kill me?" 

"That was one hell of a nightmare". Ashton comments concerned.

"Yeah".

-------------

Well there's that. ITS NOT FULLY DONE YET. I figured I'd do one more chapter then a epilogue (I didn't spell that right did I?) and yeah. I'm sorry this is short but umm... Don't kill me?