Chapter 7

I wake to a knocking sound on Calum's door. At first they were gentle but they got more violent. Obviously Calum wasn't gonna open the door. I force myself off the couch. I got to look through a peephole that wasn't there. Mine and Ashton's did so I was expecting it too. I open the door and there he stood.
"Oh my god what happened to you"?I ask and he looks scarred. He had a black eye and a busted lip.
He looks up at me as I set him on the couch. "He's to strong." He said distantly.
"Who Ashton?" I ask confused.
He try's to keep eye contact with me. "I can't tell you who". Tears filled his hazel eyes but not a single one dropped.
"I can't help you if you don't tell me". I say as sensitively as I can.
"You wouldn't believe me, Lukey". He says innocently.
I grab his hand. "I always believe you."
He looked at me and bites his lip like he was going to regret what he was about to say. "That's the problem".
I left an eyebrow angry and try to calm myself down before talking. "What do you mean?"
He couldn't even look at me anymore. "Something bigs about to happen. It's gonna effect me more then you...I made sure of it." He didn't seem confident with that answer.
"How do you know?" I ask him.
He smiles sadly. "I don't know for sure but I think I know the plan and if I do everything will be okay."
I close my eyes. Frustration took over me. "Ashton, who are you talking about? What plan?"
He stands up and looks at me. He finally let a tear fall down. "I can't tell you. That puts you in so much more danger then you already are. When it happens, you won't know right away. You'll hate me but I'm gonna be the one to save you".
"If I'm in danger". I pause and take a deep breath. I couldn't let that take over. "If I'm in danger, I deserve to know everything."
"You do". He says nodding his head. "You really do but your already in danger. He will kill you before I get to you if I tell you. Stay here with Calum as long as you can. Don't come home. Please". He begs. At first, I thought he was just trying to be an ass because he's Ashton but I could tell he wasn't. He looked absolutely scared out of his mind.
I decide to just go with it. "When do you want me too come back?"
He smiles. "You'll know, trust me. This all has to go down first." with that,he leaves. I watch as he goes and I wanted to cry. I wasn't losing him, I'm sure of that but something...Something is off. I said I'd figure it out before but I don't think I can.
I just have to let this one play itself out.

A/N I really need to change the summary cause this still has the same idea just going to the end in a different path then I expected.
So short and frequent updates is what I'm going for. May not stay that way but I'm trying!
I also have a story called "saving me" and it's Lashton as well. Maybe read the first chapter and go from there? I mean that's all I have right now but that will change...
Any who, thought?
*sorry for errors*