"What made you ask such a thing anyway?"

You suck in your breath and press your lips together, withdrawing your hand from his supple cheeks and letting your head lower again. Except this time he doesn't let you. Tenderly, he places his fingers under your chin and lifts it up for you to face him again.

"You can tell me anything, Y/N." His reassuring words send ease to the tensed muscles that line your stiff posture. You force a nod to show you're giving up your defensive wall.

He lets go of your chin and his hands fall on top of yours instead, waiting patiently as you prepare yourself before speaking. "I used to date this guy a while ago...um, it wasn't a very long relationship but it was still special because he was the first guy who was willing to date me after my, uh, accident."

Your boyfriend watches you in heavy concern as you end up playing with the rings on his fingers in anxiousness. He tries his best to stay patiently calm but with your mention of guys taking advantage of your disability before, he can already guess where this is going.

"He was incredibly sweet and all...or maybe it was just all in my head. I was just so thankful that there was a guy out there who would still want to be with me like this. So, I swore I'd practically do anything for him."

"He'd always bring up having sex with me and would try to convince me here and there but I just kept saying no because I was still getting used to being fucking blind, like that shits scary."

You rarely swear, so hearing the curses fall from your mouth helps Taehyung to understand just how frustrating it must've been.

"One night, it was after around a month of dating. He tried again, but this time with a bit more force than needed." His hands tense and it takes him his all not to clench his fists, wanting to offer you comfort by holding your hands instead. "I slapped him right across the face to stop him and he just...exploded."

"The sweet man I thought I knew didn't even exist anymore. He was shouting and saying all these terrible things as if it was my fault I was blind." You have to take a small breath, voice almost breaking as your emotions take over but you command yourself to stay calm. "But what hurt me the most was when he told me that with my disability now I won't be any good to anyone other than my pretty looks."

Taehyung swears he didn't have heart, everyone who knows him would probably say the same thing too. But if that was true then why did he feel it shatter when you told him that?

He cups your face, seeing all the pain in your expression the more you thought about the heartbreaking moment. While thinking about how to murder this man who's hurt you so much like this, he was more focused on trying to heal the pain you were feeling right now. But he can't think of any words. Instead, he leans in and clasps your lips with his.

He kisses you softly with utmost care, cradling your jaw. The tears you feel building in your eyes evaporate and the pain in your chest melts as all you can focus on is the way he's touching you. When pulls away, he whispers against your lips. "I swear on my life, I will never ever hurt you like that."

You nod, pulling him in again as your lips attach once again. Kissing him with more need than before, you hands take fistfuls of his shirt and pull him up. He follows your lead, increasing the heat of the kiss and shifts to hover over you as he gets up from his crouching position. Your back rests into the couch and his lips never part from yours.

His thumb traces your jaw as he kisses you, brushing the strands of hair off your cheeks before his hands travel to intertwine with yours. Your other free hand reaches the back of his head, feeling the soft wisps of blue hair that grace your skin. Despite his gentle touch with his hands, his mouth's saying something else and you can feel the tingle all the way down to your toes.