BC 4

(I changed cher)

"Cher fuck on some where with this shit"

"Why you gotta be so rude?.. Don't you know im human too?" I say as i quote the lyrics of rude by MAGIC!

"Cher you are so fucking annoying"

"I love you too sissy" i say laughing while my sister blows out an annoying sigh

I may have forgot to tell y'all hoes that i have a sister, not from my mom side but my pops side.

Me and her are hella close i met her a year into my pops and moms relationship only thing is, is that she's always in London with her moms and her husband but anyway Xavyera only comes over here for holidays and big special occasion or when she decideds to come over on her breaks.

"Cher if i punch you in yo face you can't go crying to pops" she say with her london accent coming in, meaning she is getting piss off

"Fine then i'll leave you alone then" i say getting up out of her bed "and im walking...and walking" i say looking behind me to see was she going to stop me but she was too busy watching all American on Netflix so i tried again "And im walking!!! And walkingggg!"

"O my gosh cher get back in bed"  she say as i happily jump back into her bed "your momma told me you are going away in like 3 more days" she say as i roll my eyes

"Yep" i say dryly

"I'm  actually with her on this one" she say which caused me to jump up "are you ok" checking her forehead Xavyera and my moms don't get along for shit i remember when we was younger she used to go back and forth with her 24/7 about everything one thing Xavyera never did was call my moms out her name.

"Girl" she say moving my hand "if you don't move"

"What im just trying to make sure, because last time i check y'all never got along or agreed on anything" i say laying back down