Chapter 14

Jimins POV

I enter Jungkooks room very quietly, unnecessarily quiet. Judging by the screaming drunks and loud music, no one would hear me. Yet I still tip toed all the way down the hall and into his very room.

   Shutting the door I turn my back against the wood and close my eyes, I release a deep breath I didn't know I was holding and brace myself to what I'm going to see in this room. I've never thought about what would be in here but I visibly remember how he made sure I would not enter his room, so I don't know what to expect.

When I muster the courage to look at the room I am unpleasantly surprised. It's a large room (bigger than Namjoons and way bigger than my dorm) with an equally large, soft gray, bed standing in the middle. Across the bed there  is a door which I'm guessing leads to a bathroom, and on the right of it is a closet. Next to the bed, on the other side of the room from me is a window right below it is a desk.  I only found the room unpleasant because I suspected something bigger, something better. But all I got is a plain, boring room. No pictures, posters, signs of life. It looks like the rest of the house.

I stare into the room and somehow cannot image Jungkook in here. The shades look right but it just doesn't match his dazzling personality. It should have been messy, intense, with pitch black walls, cigarette buds and alcohol bottles everywhere. What I was really hoping for were drawings or paintings along the walls, even thrown around, just something.  The one thing I can say I predicted right was the strong lingering fresh musky scent.

I inhale deeply, letting the smell fill my lungs before releasing my breath completely satisfied. I'm such a creep. I can't help it though, the smell is addicting. Just the smell.

   Before I forget what I'm doing I creep more into the room in search of the blue bucket. I don't have to look much because you could see the bright blue peeking out from under the work desk next to the bed.

Grabbing onto one of the drawers I reach down to grasp the bucket. It was when I stood up that I slightly lost my balance and pulled the drawer to where it drew open.  Gasping I stepped back. From where I'm standing I can tell through the little opening that there are sketches stacked in that space. I could see different tones of grey dusting over white sheets but could not make out an image. I debate whether or not I should take a peek and stupidly my buzzing mind said YES! So I inched closer and reached for the drawer again.

   I pull it open but am stopped when I heard the door swing open. I jump, being caught in action, and look up. I immediately feel small when I see the last person I wanted to see burning me with his eyes. This just had to happen to me, perfect timing in all the wrong occasions.

   "What the fuck are you doing?" Jungkook growls slamming his door. I don't answer but take a small step away from the desk. I'm actually pretty worried this time, because I'm know I'm in the wrong, that I don't say anything to irritate him.

   He strides towards me quickly and smoothly not taking his blazing eyes of me. He's chest to chest with me in an instant shutting the drawer behind him with as much force as he did the door.

"You're really fucking stubborn you know that?" He spits at me, "what did I say about my room?" I never really understood what people meant when they say the could see someone's emotions in their eyes til now.

My voice is small but I have to say something or else his eyes would really burn me out, "Namjoon said-"

"Oh did he tell you to go through my shit!" He yells down at me even though my face is inches away from his. He's breathing so hard I could feel it hitting my face, the hint of alcohol burning my nostrils.