Season Three: Echo House

Scott and I pull up to Eichen House just in time to see Sheriff S and Stiles. We quickly walk over to them and ask, in unison,

"Why didn't you tell us?"

"Because we wanted to avoid something like this." Sheriff confesses.

"It's only seventy-two hours." Stiles adds.

"This is the same place Barrow came from." I remind them.

"The guy with the tumor inside him filled with flies." Scott extends.

Scott looks at the sheriff and says,

"You don't know everything yet."

"I know enough" Sheriff concludes. "Nogitsune, Kitsune, Oni or whatever they're called-"

"No, that's all actually surprisingly correct." Stiles interrupts.

"Scott, Tessa. I saw an MRI that looked exactly like my wife's and it terrifies me...I'm heading down to LA tomorrow to talk to a specialist."

"Why are you putting him here?" Scott asks as if Stiles isn't standing right there.

"He's not." Stiles reveals. "It's my decision."

"Stiles, we can't help you if you're in here."

"And I can't hurt you."

"Deaton has some ideas, Argent's calling people." I say. "We're gonna find something. Anything. And if we can't-"

"If you can't." Stiles gets closer to us and whispers. "If you can't, than you have to do something for me, okay? Make sure I never get out."

He backs away than looks at his dad.

"Come on." Sheriff says.

They start to walk but I stop Stiles. I pull him into a quick hug. He returns it than pulls away. I walk over to Scott and he looks back one last time than leaves.

_____________

"Did you go through any trouble with Nikata?" Argent asks through the phone.

Scott, Allison, and I are at the Animal Clinic with Deaton. We're currently on the phone with Chris, who's still in jail with my moronic boyfriend.

"Only minor." Deaton answers. "The white wolf was exactly where you said it would be. But, we have two problems now. First the lichen is not a cure. It will ware off in a matter of days."

"When it does ware off, it won't go into Stiles, right?"

"I hope. Eichen House has an unusual history. It might not be all that safe for the Oni there as well."

"What's the second problem?"

"I checked with your contacts in Japan. The Yakuza boss you saw killed by the Oni never found the scroll."

"What scroll?" Scott and I ask together.

"A Shugendo scroll. A Shugendo were the ecstatic mistakes of Japan." Deaton explains.

"The scroll had information on how to get rid of the bite." Argent says.

"So we need to find that scroll." Scott states.

"Exactly." Deaton says. "And I did get the name of the men that last purchased it: Kincaid."

"He was with Katashi. The guy who met with Isaac to buy the gun." Allison reveals.

"Sounds like Katashi wanted the scroll to himself."

"Stilinski already told me that nothing was found like it amongst his things." Argents speaks. "And a paranoid like Katashi would keep it close. Probably arms from it all times."