Season One: Pack Mentality

I wake up to the sun shining down on my face. I happily get out of bed and start my day. Ya right. I wake up to Riot by Three Days Grace and hit the snooze button. 10 minutes later, snooze. This continues till 6:50. I slowly get out of bed, dreading the day of school. Shit, school starts at 7:35. Well, I could always skip...

"Tessa, you better get you ass up or I'm telling mom you skipped. If you're not at school when I get there, you're so dead!" I hear Scott yell.

"Stupid Twin." I mutter, quickly getting dressed.

"I heard that!"

"Stupid werewolf Twin."

"Heard that too. Come one, we're gonna be late."

I quickly put my hair up then run downstairs. I see Scott by the door waiting for me.

"Come on Scotty lets go. We're gonna be late."

He just glares at me.

____________________

Once at school, we immediately find Stiles and Scott tells us about his weird sex dream with Allison which resulted in him killing her.

"So you killed her." Stiles states.

"I don't know, I just woke up." Scott says.

"If you killed her, you suck. One job, all you have is one job which is to not kill someone. What do you do? You kill your girlfriend." I say.

"I was sweating like crazy and I couldn't breathe. I've never had a dream where I wake up like that before."

"Really? I have," Stiles says. "Usually ends a little differently though."

"Ewwwww gross. Stiles if you EVER give me that's much detail EVER, I'll rip your tongue out of your mouth." I threaten.

"She's scaring me," Stiles whispers to Scott.

I glare.

"I A, never had a dream that felt that real and B, she's right. Never give us that much in tell of your dreams."

Stiles nods, "Noted. Let me take a guess here-" Scott cuts him off.

"I know you think it has something to do with me going out with Allison tonight. Like I'm gonna lose control and rip her throat out."

"No, of course not."

Scott and I look at him.

"Hey, come on Twinny, it's gonna be fine alright." I tell him.

"Personally, I think you're handling this pretty freaking amazingly. Both of you. Ya know, it's not like there's a lycanthropy class for beginners you can take." Stiles says.

"Not a class but I can get a teacher."

"Who Derek?"

Yaaayy. I love how Derek ends up in our conversations.

Stiles smacks Bro's head and says, "Did you forget the fact that we got him tossed jail?"

"Ya, I know but chasing her in the back of the bus, it felt so real."

"How real?" Stiles and I ask together.

"Like it actually happened."

Then, we all walk out outside to see a bloodied busswarmed by police. There was caution tape everywhere. It was a crime scene.

"I think it did happen Scotty." I softly say.

Scott then starts panicking, looking for Allison.