Season Two: Raving

I wake up feeling a cool breeze. I groan and pull the covers over me. That's when I remember everything from last night. Me getting paralyzed and having...issues. Than the name Derek comes to mind.

"I hope no one remembers last night." I say.

"I do," a familiar voice says. "I should go."

I turn towards it and see Derek about to leave through my window.

"Wait." I whisper.

He stops. I slowly climb out of bed and walk up to him. He turns and I immediately wrap my arms around him.

"I'm sorry," I say as I begin to cry into his chest. "I was such an idiot. I should've let-"

"Hey," he says, returning the hug. "It was my fault. You were right. I was being a cocky douche and I let the power get to me. I wasn't there for you and I'm sorry. Between all the power, I let the most important thing slip through my fingers, which is you."

I begin to realize that he's holding back tears.

"Don't cry on me Mister. Otherwise I'll tell everyone that you're really giant, cuddly, teddy bear."

He laughs. "I'll stop if you stop."

"It's only fair."

He pulls away. He than cups my cheeks and pulls me into a simple yet meaningful kiss than pulls away. I grab him and pull him pack for another one. He kisses back instantly. It soon goes from slow and passionate to lust and hunger.

He picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist. He walks over to my bed and lays me down, never breaking the kiss. I pull away again, needing a breath. Derek doesn't stop.

He goes to my jaw line and to my neck. He than finds my soft spot and I can't stop the moan that escapes my mouth. He begins leaving love bites that I know are healing almost as soon as given.

His lips meet mine again and I begin to lift his shirt up, wanting it gone. I get it up to his shoulders and he breaks the kiss only to remove it, than our lips meet again.

My hands roam down his defined chest as his travel under my shirt, making me shiver. He begins to pull my shirt off but than stops, looking at me.

"Are you sure?" He asks.

"With you? Yes!" I say.

Derek smiles at me like a little kid on Christmas. He brings me into another passion filled kiss. You know the rest.

____________________

I wake up again, only this time wrapped in someone's arms. That's when I realize I'm naked. Derek and I made love. Okay than. I snuggle more onto his chest and pull the sheet a little more on me. I look up at Derek's peaceful face and smile.

"Morning Beautiful." He says.

"Moring. It's-" I look at my alarm clock. "6:02 pm."

"Well it's morning in my eyes." He responds, his arms tightening around me.

I begin to move my hands up and down his abs, counting them.

"What are you doing?" He asks, raising an eyebrow.

"Counting your abs.........You have eight." I state.

"Really?"

"Mhm."

He than rolls us over so he's hovering over me. His hand travels up the right side of my stomach than down my left, making me shiver.

"And you have six." He whispers in my ear.