Chapter-4

One week later

Nandini and Arnav reached Mumbai. After a lot of arguments and emotional talks, finally Nandini reached her dream place.
It was decide that she is gonna live with her uncle and aunt. They are kind and good hearted. Also they don't have their own kids, that's why they always considered Nandini and Arnav as their own. They were very happy when they came to know about Nandini's admission. They immediately agreed for their stay

Their flight landed and Nandini and Arnav were welcomed by the happy faces of their aunt and uncle.

" Nandini,  welcome to Mumbai! how are you ??? Said aunt excitedly.

" I am fine." Replied Nandini happily.

" How are you Arnav son!! " asked uncle.

"I am fine uncle, just tired due to travelling." Replied Arnav yawning.

Soon they reached their home. Uncle and aunt showed them their respective rooms and asked them to freshen up take rest.

Their rooms

Nandini's

Arnav's

After 3 hours

After 3 hours

Nandini slept after having a long shower as she was tired too.
There was a knock on the door," Nandu, wake up! Have your dinner then you can sleep again dear. You cannot sleep hungry." Said uncle from outside.

Nandini woke up yawning and replied, " give me 5 minutes uncle, I will be there."

"Ok dear, we will be downstairs. Come fast." Saying this uncle left.

Here aunt has also woke up Arnav for his dinner. Unlike Nandini Arnav was already awake.

At dinner
Everybody was seated." From when are you joining the college, Nandu?" Asked aunt.

"Tomorrow I am going to fill up the form and complete the formalities, aunt. Then after that I can join the college. " replied Nandu excitedly.

Arnav and uncle just chuckled.

Then uncle said," Arnav we have already completed all the formalities of your school, so you can join from tomorrow."

Arnav nodded, " Thank you!!"

"Come on, you both are like my own children. No need for the formalities and you can ask anything from us, we will try our fullest to provide you both with everything.

Sensing that the situation was changing into emotional scene, aunt suddenly said, " By the way, its good. In this way I can try many recipes and you can taste them. Right!!!"

Everyone bursted out laughing and uncle just made faces.

As, always aunt make new recipes that taste horrible, but everyone always eat it silently as they don't want to break her heart.

After the small emotional moment, all had their dinner with a lot of fun and pulling each other's leg.

After dinner everyone went to their respective rooms and slept.

Next day

Nandini woke up early and went to Arnav's room to wake him up for the school.

"Arnu, wake up! Wake up Arnu! Wake upppp!" She shouted this near Arnav's ears and jumped on him.

Arnav got up with a jerk and shouted, " What the hell dumbass!! Can't you behave like a normal person? And why did you wake me up from my  sleep?"

Nandini grinned and replied," Aru today is the  first day of  your new school. Get up and get ready. You don't want to be late on the first day of your school now, do you??"

Arnav groaned and went towards the bathroom.
Nandini left Arnav's room and greeted her uncle and aunt. She then went in her room and stared to get ready.

She showered and got ready.

Her attire

After taking her breakfast she went for the college

To be continued....

Hey guys
I know I am late for the update but what to do I have a very tight schedule. Then also I will try to update as fast as possible.

Honestly I feel so good seeing your response. In true words I feel overwhelmed.

Your comments and votes encourage me to update the next part.

Thank you guys for loving my story this much.

And next part will be sooner☺️

Do check my story "The mafia possession"

Vote
Comment
Share

YA(cutieangela11)
Love
Xoxo