Chapter-3

Next day

All the fab4 members began to wake up slowly. First of all Alia woke up groaning, " oh God, this headache."saying this she looked around to find Mukti laying  on her back still sleeping. " she looked the time and suddenly panicked," oh no it's eleven already!!! How can I sleep so much, I missed my yoga also. Comon Mukti, wake up." Saying this she shaked Mukti lightly. Then also Mukti wasn't budging, groaning she forcefully shaked her  and shouted, " Mukti , Mukti, wake up . Muktiiiii" she shouted near Mukti's ear  due to which Mukti shouted," what's your problem Alia? let me sleep. My head is paining very much." Saying this she again slept.

In the next room

Cabir also woke up with a massive hangover." Arghhh!!! Why did I drink so much yesterday??? Stop this voice of hammering, urghggg." He shouted. Hearing his shouts Dhruv also woke up and said," stop shouting Cabir. It was your idea only to drink and get wasted. Now bear the consequences and for God sake keep your voice low , it's not only you who is suffering from this killer headache."

Cabir dramatically answered," I am a very sensitive person Dhruv, so a little headache can also hurt me badly but today it's too much.! What should I do now?? Do you want your best buddy to die of hangover???!!

Dhruv just rolled his eyes and there discussion was interrupted by a knock on the door.

Cabir opens the door and said, " Why are you banging the door so hardly??? Can't you knock it like a normal person? Now say what's your problem?"

The person standing at the door was James, the club's manager. He knows that fab5 are like family to Manik so he also respect them and they know each other personally. He replied politely," good morning sir. Manik sir had asked me to give this when you wake up, it would be helpful for your hangover." Saying this he kept the lemonade and two tablets of Advil. The same was sent to Mukti's and Aliya's room.

By now all the fab4 have woke up and they gulped the lemonade and Advil. They all know this that every time they get drunk and everyone Manik take care of their massive hangover.

Manik's room
As Manik woke up and he checked his mails and went in the washroom to freshen up. After done with his morning routine he immediately called the manager and asked him to send the lemonade and Advil in his friend's room.
Though Manik was equally drunk he had a light headache. He himself drank some lemonade and went in the lobby to meet his friends.

Soon all  gathered and greeted each other went towards the breakfast lounge.

To be continued......

Hey guys
Done with today's part.
Hope you all like it.
Also in upcoming parts the main storyline is going to start, so be prepared!!

More votes and comments then only next chapter. The more the votes sooner will be the next chapter!!!!😝

Vote
Comment and
Share

YA(cutieangela11)
Love
Xoxo