Chunin Exams Final!!

Finally the day of the final part of the Chunin exams has arrived! The contestants were all gathered, well, all but one. As Dosu had seemingly disappeared one night without a trace, there would no longer have to be a bracket match between Shikamaru, Temari, and Dosu. As Genma announced the matched were about to begin, they took into account that Sasuke wasn't there yet and if he didn't show he'd be disqualified. A lot of people would be unhappy as they were looking forward to the young Uchiha's match to see how far the last surviving member of the Uchiha clan has progressed. So the first match would be Naruto vs. Neji. 

Suzuki was worried about Naruto as she's grown a bond with the bubbly blonde. Seeing Neji harm him angered her almost as much as when he had hurt Hinata. Suzuki didn't know the girl personally but she was a shy, yet determined girl. She couldn't see why the boy held such hate-rid towards the girl. 

Though when Naruto never quite getting up to prove Neji wrong had Suzuki on the edge of her seat, well, more like leaning forward on the edge of the competitors box. Every now and then she'd glance over at the sand siblings that were standing off to the side. She would get the same pull towards the red haired boy, known as Gaara, that she would get from Naruto. It was odd to her to feel such a pull from people, but she didn't put much thought into it. 

As Suzuki focused back into the fight between she was amazed to see Naruto emerge from the ground and punch Neji in the face, sending the Hyuga onto his back and no longer able to move. Naruto was the winner of this match, surprising a lot of the Leaf ninja that were watching the match. Suzuki leaped into the air with a semi loud yip, the others looked at her for a little before focusing back on an excited Naruto. 

As Naruto came back into the competitors box Suzuki leaped up onto the boys head. Nuzzling into his hair Suzuki soon feel asleep. It was now time for Sasuke's fight, but the boy was nowhere to be seen. It was then announced that the fight between Gaara and Sasuke would be moved back.

-With Suzuki-

As Suzuki slept on Naruto's head she was pulled into a different setting of sorts. Looking around, Suzuki made her way through the water and dark halls, coming to a room with a large cage. Tilting her head to the side she approached the cage, her fur puffing up when two glowing red eyes opened and looked straight at her. Suzuki then realized, in the cage sat a giant nine-tailed fox. with wide eyes, Suzuki glanced around, seeing no place to hide from the prying eyes, using her paws to cover her head.

'How did you get in here, kit?' a growling voice asked.

'I-I don't know..' Suzuki shook.

It was silent for a while before a huff was heard.

Suzuki looked back up through her paws seeing that the fox had laid back down. Slowly Suzuki made her way towards the giant fox and into the cage. Suzuki froze again when he opened one eye to look at her, only moving when he closed his eye again. Getting closer, Suzuki crawled up onto his paw and curled up.

'What's your name?' Suzuki asked quietly as she looked up at the fox.

'I'm called the Kyuubi-'

'No, your name.' Suzuki interrupted him.

Looking down on the small kit, the fox huffed before closing his eyes once more.

'Kuruma.'

Suzuki's ears perked up and she crawled her way up onto his muzzle where she sat looking at him. Kuruma opened his eyes and looked at Suzuki.

'What do you want kit?'

'My name is Suzuki! Nice to meet you, Kuruma!' Suzuki did a closed eye smile up at the larger fox.

-Back to the Exams!-

Genma then announcing the next match to be Shino vs. Kankuro. Before either of the boys could even move to the ground, Kankuro announced he'd be withdrawing from the fight. This had surprised a lot of the ninja and annoyed the crowd. So then signaled the fight between Temari and Shikamaru. With Shikamaru not wanting to participate, Naruto slapped his back, knocking the Nara into the ground below to face Temari.

To say the least, Shikamaru was no where near amused. (Imma kinda skip around the fight scene... whoops! X3) With Shikamaru's great thinking skills he was able to catch Temari in his shadow technique. Though before he could even win he surrendered the fight, shocking everyone before explaining that he knew his limits and wouldn't last much longer in this fight in the end. 

Just as Temari was announced the winner, Kakashi appeared with Sasuke. And just in time two, any later and Sasuke would have been disqualified from the match. Lets just say that when the fight between Gaara and Sasuke began, all hell broke loose and hit the fan. 

Feathers began to float down in the stands, a genjutsu to make everyone fall asleep. Sand and Sound ninja began to attack those of the Leaf that hadn't fallen asleep to the jutsu. Gaara and his siblings took off, Sasuke close behind. Suzuki was brought out of the mental connection with Kuruma, looking up and around to see the chaos that was happening around them.

Looking towards where the Kage were seated she saw the supposed Kazekage holding a kunai to Saru-San. Her eyes widened as she leaped off in the Kage's direction wanting to protect her dear friend. She'd blast any Sound or Sand ninja with fire that dared to get in her way. Using chakra to enhance her speed to get there quicker. Just as she was about to reach Hurizen, a wall made of chakra went up, one of the ANBU grabbing Suzuki before she could touch the chakra wall. Suzuki struggled in the ANBU's arms wanting to get to Hurizen, high pitched yips and whines leaving her small form. Hurizen glanced over at Suzuki struggling in the arms of the ANBU.

"Suzuki, go help protect the village." Hurizen ordered with a smile towards Suzuki.

Suzuki whined, her ears back as she stopped struggling gazing at Hurizen for a while before slowly nodding. The ANBU holding her loosened his grip on Suzuki as she hopped out of his arms, looking back at the Hokage sadly.

'Please, be alright.' Suzuki mumbled before taking off into the village to help with the invading ninja.

Across the village in the forest, Naruto was fighting against Shukaku with the help of the toad summons, the chief toad in the form of the nine-tailed fox. Naruto leaping between the gap, getting to Gaara and trying to wake the boy. Gaara didn't wake until Naruto headbutted the boy, Shukaku being suppressed again and complaining about he was just starting to have some fun. With Shukaku gone and chief toad going back to Mount Miyoboku(sp?), the two boys began to fall through the air. Crashing through the trees, and hitting the ground. Naruto wanting to prove to the boy that he knew what it was like, crawled towards the Suna-nin. Team 7 and the Sand siblings soon showed up, parting ways and going back to their villages. 

After the fighting settled down, it came to the villages attention that a great leader was lost during the invasion, their Hokage had fallen to the hands of Orochimaru. It was a devastating time, many lives were lost, many families torn apart, a grieving village for their people and their leader. 

When the news got to Suzuki she broke down into a mess of whines and yips. Her tales wrapped around her as she cried for her lost friend. For the first hour she wouldn't let anyone touch her, though Kakashi came along and gently picked her up, her cries becoming louder as she curled up into his chest. Kakashi held her close to his chest as he softly petted her, trying to comfort the grieving creature. It wasn't long before the village help a funeral in honer of those that were lost, a gloomy day reflecting how the village felt of the loss.